ADMIN

Larry Elder - ‪And just like that democrats stopped talking about “Russian election  interference.“‬ ‪#ThePostElection ‬ | Facebook

The corruption during the Obama presidency is not over yet. It’s just beginning…

The well-known “Non-For-Profit” organization, the Protect Democracy Project, is currently involving itself in the Arizona Senate’s audit of Maricopa County.

They are officially connected to Obama, Soros, China, and Biden’s DOJ and are fighting to prevent an accurate count of the county’s valid votes.

Yesterday it was reported that some legal firms joined the Not-For-Profit Protect Democracy Project in threatening the auditors selected in Arizona by the Senate to audit the 2020 Election results of Maricopa County:

In a letter emailed Tuesday to the Senate’s hired auditors, attorneys for the non-profit voting-rights group Protect Democracy and three Phoenix firms warn that the auditors’ plan to knock on doors to search for voters likely violates state and federal law.

read more:

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The panicked squeals of alarm with overt threats are music to the libertarian ear.

It means the seditionsts fear that consequences for their actions are looming.

I pray they are right.

• Obama & Soros are 2 worthless human beings

• they are bound for the Lake of Fire, a long hot eternity!!!!!!!!!!

• They need to go ahead and knock anyway.  This audit needs to be done in all haste. 

• They know an audit will reveal their TREASON and want to keep it under wraps.  Nazi war criminal george soros has spent a lot of money to destroy America, most of it going to devildemocommiecrats.  They intend to turn America into a 3rd world puppet state of satan's new world order global dictatorship.  Devildemocommiecrats and their deep state gop establishment allies plan to rule over this puppet state.  Fuhrer obama WAS NOT eligible and therefore not a legal president.  harris IS NOT eligible either but they don't care because tyranny is their goal and she will help them.  Their eternity is in the Lake of Fire with their "god", satan!!!!!!!!!!

• Tell me exactly where it violates state and federal law!!!  They are terrified of the truth and will do anything to stop the recount!

This reply was deleted.