ADMIN

Joe Biden struggles to complete sentence about his mental fitness - YouTube

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Everyone knows that Biden is demented, senile, and frail. He is a puppet of the radical left. I can't believe we have such a loser in the White House now after we had the most hard working president who was also the most independent and most transparent president in the history of the United States of America. What has become of this great country?

• He can't remember how. BTW, he's NOT President, Mr. Grenell.

• Talk about lazy!  I think both the traitor and his slut are just plain lazy. 

• Perhaps Jill is lazy

•  I believe that the Left miscreants are running wild because there's no price on their heads for their mischief. If a few heads would roll (figuratively speaking), some seriousness might prevail.

• Criminal actions within a state may be prosecuted by the state executives and do not nessesarily need to defer to federal authority if interstate factors are in play. 

So are you asking why your state A.G. is napping?

• This is gettng dangerously close to Nancy Pelosi as President... if Kamala Harris is disqualified for not being a Natural Born US Citizen... being born of two non-US Citizens ... Pelosi is next in line.

• God help us.

• Ron ... in which branch of the service were you and were you a JAG?

• US Army, not a JAG officer... albeit in the early days of my commission there were so few JAG officers that I served as prosecutor and defense counsels in several special court-martials...  there were no JAG officers available.  Today JAG Officers are found in nearly every command... they have become the near equivalent of the commissar... in the old soviet union military. 

This reply was deleted.