Replies

• I don't know who this guy is, but to post this BS is degrading what the Tea Party stands for. Do we really need all this vulgarity to make a point; I can't listen to his ignorance.

• Time for us to stop watching all kinds of professional sports until they realize that they are supported by the fans and not from any political party and their views

• The complete and utter shame of it all is to place a "Convicted Felon" who had never done one meaningful Act of Service to His Nation on a Pedestal, and unite into a rampant course of riot, death and destruction, instead of "Honoring a True Free Black  Hero" of Our Own Revolutionary War! At the Wars beginning, Slaves who Enlisted in the Continental Army for the duration were granted "Freedom." As a Free Man, Winston Fry was only obliged to Six Months Enlistment, yet remains throughout the duration. His 17775-76 engagements included The Battle of Long Island, the Battle of Harlem Heights, and the Battle of White Plains. In 1777 he fought in the Second Battle of Trenton, The Battle of Princeton and the Battle of Red Bank. The next year along side Former Slaves He fought at the Battle of Monmouth, and the Battle of Rhode Island and spent time at Valley Forge. At Yorktown he helped dig the trench that assured the Victory over the British. In 1780 He was caught stealing beef, candles and rum from the Army, which was common among soldiers who had been promised pay but there wasn't always means to do so. The Court Martial Sentence was Death, but a Personal Letter from General George Washington Fully Pardoned Windsor Fry, who fully returned to His Duties. His Last Battle was at Yorktown in 1781, and His Enlistment ended 1783. After years of laboring and ship work, In 1820, "Much out of health and broken down with infirmitives" He petitioned Congress for Pension, and received $8.00 per Month. A goodly sum per the times. My own ancestor having served much the same and finding Himself alone in Kentucky after six Sons left to claim their own futures, received a Pension of $6.00 per Month. There were approximately 5,000 "African American Slaves Given Freedom" who fought with the Continental Army against approximately 100,000 "African American Slaves" who fought with the British in exchange for Freedom. They remained in England. Now wouldn't Windsor Fry make a far better Ideal of a Black Man's Struggle, than George Floyd and Twirking? 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Unpatriotic, Unthankful and SPOILED too!!!!

• No I don't  even watch any sports  especially Olympics  

• Won't dignify this with a comment.

• Bozos love child is running amok!

• The Tribal Histories of the Continent of Africa reach Back thousands of years prior to Christ and the Birth of Judeoism, of which both are to be found in the Foundations of Our Constitution and Bill of Rights. This pictorial display does not represent the United States of America.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• That is one big fat ugly ape that escaped from Africa!!

This reply was deleted.