ADMIN

57dc36da3b1af299.jpeg

Texas conservative activists Maria Espinoza and Tim Lyng, who each co-founded The Remembrance Project in 2009 to bring attention to victims of illegal immigrant crime, penned a letter about the state of the GOP. They provided a copy of the letter to Big League Politics.

“An America First Party, led by Trump, would be the political springboard to reignite true American passion for all who value their God-given freedoms, who realize they have been sold-out to the Communist Chinese; and who recognize that now’s the time to hold onto the greatest country in the world and placing all that is “America” first,” they wrote in the letter.

“In the America First Party, there is no room for squishy establishment-types. Without exception, there will be no equal opportunity for traitors to the Constitution. They will be banned from entry, forever,” Espinoza and Lyng added.

The vision outlined by Espinoza and Lyng for a truly America First political party may come to fruition if the GOP establishment keeps attacking President Trump. They mentioned in their letter that Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) recently spoke of the inevitability of a third party if GOP senators convict Trump. Espinoza and Lyng believe that the GOP’s destruction is inevitable at this point.

If the GOP establishment does not retreat now and recognize that President Trump is the banner Republican moving forward, the party may die a well-deserved death. If Espinoza and Lyng are correct in their analysis, this could be the best news for the grassroots moving forward.

read more:

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/grassroots-leaders-send-final-warning-to-gop-establishment-rejecting-trump-means-death-of-republican-party/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS

• Hold which line... the line to the gulag or the one to the Showers?  This street fighter is delusional... where is our leadership, busy negotiating a better deal for them while we serfs die under the sword of our enemies... reminds me of a scene from "Brave Heart" at the Battle of Falkirk as the landed Lords of Scottland rode off leaving their constituents/serfs without the means to achieve victory.... massive betrayal is here again.

Where are our leaders, what is the plan... now that elections are simply window dressing for the Communist to laud how the people turn out and vote overwhelmingly to stay in chains, at their beckoned call?  Our Leaders appear to be cutting deals for power and dividing the wealth of the Nation... They are not working to overturn the fraudulent election that just took place. They have embraced it.  So much for the GOP... it's dead, a walking corpse, a distraction to give false hope to fearful and blind... as they are fed to the gulags of the Marxist State.

• Did you notice when Biden was driving in his motorcade all National Guard had there backs turned?

https://youtu.be/7LNdywZu-BQ

• someone was telling me this I did not see it and I don't want to see it either.

• well have a safe zone, called Republican-Patriot party like a faction within a party. That way it doesn't abandon the republican party but restates it prinipals and the RNC massive financial support from the RNC, But what remains is a display of who the patiots are and .. which are not, primary the losers out for lack of significant showing of pariotizm and for their of Rino acts/actions.

• Repubs will deserve it

• The definition of the United States is the Constitution. There is no other definition. The Constitution cannot be segmented. It must be applied in its whole. Suspending one part of the Constitution is suspending the entire Constitution.

The Constitution specifically requires states must comply with the election rules established by the respective state legislature. This did not happen, therefore the "election" was unconstitutional.

The First Amendment guarantees the right of the people to petition the government for a redress of grievances, in this case the mountain of evidence of election fraud. The Supreme Court refused this right of the people, effectively suspending the Constitution.

It is the states that accept the fraudulent election that have seceded from the Union of constitutional states. They are the rebellion. The states that demand the Constitution be complied with and reject the obviously fraudulent election are the United States.

We no longer have constitutional government at the federal level. Because the Constitution is the definition of the United States, and there is no other definition, and because the Constitution has been suspended, the United States of America no longer exists. What is required to re-establish the United States? To avoid a devastating civil war, the first step is for state legislatures to pass a resolution stating their belief that the election was fraudulent. If this isn't done, the coup will advance past the state level to the communities. You will be forced to defend the Constitution on an individual level, without the support of any governmental organization. This is how the communists took control of every communist country that ever existed.

Do not be naive. The communists took control of government. Communists cannot tolerate the individual, or any opposing ideology. If you do not pretend to believe their lies, you will be a target. You. Induvidually. 

• Absolutely... and well put.

• Tough to notpay taxes when they stealthem from your pay every week. Revolt or die is pretty much where we're at. The enemy STOLE  the reighns of power. I was hoping the miilitary fragged the whole damn lot when President Xi,Puppet was fraudulentlty sworn in!!!!

• Thats why I'm here and the feat by the Teaparty at their beginning is needed again, to grow our group and be heard, and to make legal rebellion. lets investigate and impliment the I-9 Tax inititive" don't fund fraud and tyranny. Thats what we have to gather and move forward.

This reply was deleted.