ADMIN

57dc36da3b1af299.jpeg

Texas conservative activists Maria Espinoza and Tim Lyng, who each co-founded The Remembrance Project in 2009 to bring attention to victims of illegal immigrant crime, penned a letter about the state of the GOP. They provided a copy of the letter to Big League Politics.

“An America First Party, led by Trump, would be the political springboard to reignite true American passion for all who value their God-given freedoms, who realize they have been sold-out to the Communist Chinese; and who recognize that now’s the time to hold onto the greatest country in the world and placing all that is “America” first,” they wrote in the letter.

“In the America First Party, there is no room for squishy establishment-types. Without exception, there will be no equal opportunity for traitors to the Constitution. They will be banned from entry, forever,” Espinoza and Lyng added.

The vision outlined by Espinoza and Lyng for a truly America First political party may come to fruition if the GOP establishment keeps attacking President Trump. They mentioned in their letter that Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) recently spoke of the inevitability of a third party if GOP senators convict Trump. Espinoza and Lyng believe that the GOP’s destruction is inevitable at this point.

If the GOP establishment does not retreat now and recognize that President Trump is the banner Republican moving forward, the party may die a well-deserved death. If Espinoza and Lyng are correct in their analysis, this could be the best news for the grassroots moving forward.

read more:

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/grassroots-leaders-send-final-warning-to-gop-establishment-rejecting-trump-means-death-of-republican-party/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• additionally, and seriously, we the people must send notice that "we the people" will stop paying taxes, since the 16th Amendment was never ratified" do this under the 2ed amendment, the most important part of the 2ed amendment, the establishing a militia "a well organized militia neccessary to secure a free state" that movement should not bare the word militia, since the stigma of the word militia and a bunch of guys running around in the woods shooting guns. The arms part of the 2ed amendment was to enforce the laws and free speech when the 1st Amendment failed. Read some law, the Mulbury vs. Madison (1803) gives us a right, as the majority, to establish courts and decertify, as the majority, whats not allowing us to now..... The SCOTUS,  said in Dennis vs, United States (1951) said that the people don't have a right to take up arms against the government (I disagree) unless the government (1) denies free and fair elections and (2) denied us a right to jury trials, ((((as they do in taxs and family courts (secret grand juries after defeating the charges a first time,) we are in the perfect place to  DO A "1-9 TAX INITITIVE" PUBLISH IT IN OUR NEWSPAPERS ALONG WITH A RECALL OF CERTAIN POLITICIANS) GET THE PATICULARS ON THE 16TH AMENDMENT, INCOME TAX, AND STOP FUNDING A GOVERNMENT THAT DENIES ACCESS TO A COURT HEARING AND JURY TRIAL, AND FREE AND FAIR ELECTION.

• stay in touch, we think alike, but we have to unit and go after media at our local levels and more... Plan 2, find weak politicians and a massive group effort to recall (first choice) or take away supprt to remove a complicite politician in everyway... This is the great experience with the tea party..... Mindful, the IRS is doing to conservatives what they done to the tea party before. The expertise is needed to focus on that right now.  take the corrupt politician down with it.

• The TYRANTS have to be scared for their lives or they could give a shit.

• I have already gotten 4-5 requests from the RNCC asking fo money so they can stop Biden from undoing what Trump accomplished. Rush said to NOT DONATE to them since they had their chance to stand up for TRUMP during the apparent VOTER FRAUD and did nothing to help. When one of these Republican committees send you an email there is an unsubscribe option ans one says the reply with the word STOP. This will send them a message as to how angry we are with them. 

• fund them, problem is, are they effective.  We had it all to implement martial law and two days later 13 million jobs taken just for evil measure. xl pipeline.

• I am a little lost... the XL pipeline was approved by Congress... an EO can't shut it down.  If it does it is because BIG ENERGY wants the supply stopped as they have massive oversupply in the system due to the national lockdown which has curtailed large sectors of our transportation, vacation, and commuting needs for fuel.  I suspect the BASTARDS in big oil are smiling as they can now keep oil supplies low and prices high.  This is such crap... no one is loyal or honest... no one.

S.1 - Keystone XL Pipeline Approval Act 114th Congress ...

Keystone XL Pipeline Approval Act (Sec. 2) Authorizes TransCanada Keystone PipelineL.P. to construct, connect, operate, and maintain the pipeline and cross-border facilities specified in an application filed by TransCanada Corporation to the Department of State on May 4, 2012.

S.1 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): Keystone XL Pipeline Approval Act
      Summary of S.1 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): Keystone XL Pipeline Approval Act
    • I am tired giving them money they are out of control they can not help Donald Trump since he did a lot for them screw them.

• what we do, is act within the tea party, don't walk away walk to each other, lets get organized by the head of this tea party

• They text my phone for donatons, I block them.  No more money to the Republican Party (I am not even a Republican:  I am NPA, No Party Affiliation).  Bring on a new party and call it the America First Party, or Patriot Party, or whatever name reflects the people of the Constitution of the United States of America and the truly hard working people of this country.  I am ready for a true American party, and bring Trump in to lead it.

• HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS

https://youtu.be/7LNdywZu-BQ

This reply was deleted.