ADMIN

Grassley: ‘I Hope We Can Retire #Resist’

🦅AnniesPissedOff❌III%er❌︻╦╤─ W˥ᙠ ʞɔnℲ🦅 on Twitter: "YOU WILL NEVER!!  EVER!! OVER MY DEAD MOTHER FXCKING BODY!! BE MY PRESIDENT!! NEVER!!  @JoeBiden I WILL NEVER SWEAR ALLEGIENCE TO U!! I WILL NEVER FIGHT FOR

Four years ago, our nation’s capital was full of people who had come to celebrate a new president’s inauguration or to protest it.

This inauguration was different in that respect. But, just like four years ago, there are Americans who question the election outcome and did not want the inauguration to proceed.

Since Election Day, I have urged Americans to have faith in our constitutional system and let it work its course. Today was the culmination of that process.

Like four years ago, I know that many Americans are not happy with how it turned out. That is absolutely fine. In our country, you are not obliged to like or support the president.

However, while the presidency changed hands, I hope we can retire #resist.

read more:

https://iowatorch.com/2021/01/20/grassley-i-hope-we-can-retire-resist/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Republicans Party is dead. I am a Vietname veteran In high school I campaign for Eisenhower I voted for Nixon,Reagan, Dole both Bush's even for Romney but today I endorsed Trump as the President for the Tea Party. The first Republican President saved the union.The first Tea Party President will save our Constitution.

• you got that right and hope the best for you.

• The Republican Party is complicit in the election theft by the demonrats. One after another Republican turned their back on President Trump, the rightful president who won the election by a huge landslide if only legal votes are counted. 

• I agree with you 100%

•  

"Since Election Day, I have urged Americans to have faith in our constitutional system "...........Ben ther,done that and now we've been ovrthrown by Communusts. What Constitution?.Aryicle 2 says Biden lost so...........WHAT CONSTITUTION!!! Damn you all to hell for it. How'sthat work for you?

• Repubs Are D-E-A-D  !!!!

• The republican party is dead. After what they did to President Trump, no one respects them. We are all still getting 15+ text messages and emails daily begging for money. They have got to be kidding. Conservatives won't give 90% of the Republicans in office a penny.

• 8448221490?profile=RESIZE_584x

• What would happen if someone published Hunters laptop from hell?

• The principles of those 75 million voters are not to be ignored for they were not simply for the man, Donald Trump, but support the values that guided the founders of this republican nation. Yes, a Republic, not a democracy.

This reply was deleted.