Replies

• Yes, it is the Blacks who choose to riot and loot... too, wreak mayhem on their local communities.

I don't see any MSM reporters or cameramen attacking bystanders or setting fires, looting, destroying public property, or shooting at police?  However, I do see lots of Blacks doing those things and more... So, who's responsible?  Are you falling for the old excuse: Johny told me to do it or Mikie did it first. So, it's now ok. Or the MSM is responsible because it fans the flames of riot and mayhem.  Well, it is not ok for blacks to engage in criminal conduct and claim the MSM made them do it. 

Those individuals in America who think that Black violence is the result of MSM propaganda are major problems... The MSM is wrong but it is not the instrument of violence... the Black population, which seems to come out of nowhere, to loot and burn are the problem.  They can choose to ignore the MSM or any other race-baiting fool... but that would mean no free TV or Tennis Shoes using the five-finger discount and the broken window fire sale. 

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!  I NEVER WATCH THE PRAVDA/GOEBBELS FAKE NEWS PROPAGANDISTS.  I only watch OANN and a select few on FOX.  I got banned from facebook in October 2019 so don't get anything from that propaganda rag either!!!!!!!!!!

• Right on Col !!

This reply was deleted.