Replies

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!  Get back to God and most of the problems go away.  What We the People face is an attack by priincipalities and powers in the spiritual realm.  Jesus IS the ONLY answer!!!!!!!!!!

• The hatred among the black population of the white skin color results from decades of indoctrination of black people by democrats who need black support to stay in power.  Now it appears the hatred of whites by blacks is about to boil over into a full fledged race war.  Unfortunately for the brainwashed, racist, hateful blacks in US society, the democrats failed to teach them basic arithmetic.  Black people are a small minority of the population of the US; approximately 13%.  There are many fine, patriotic black Americans, so perhaps 20% of blacks in the US are hateful racists.  Do the members of that tiny group really believe we white people are going to sit idly by and wait to be killed?  The racists who hate the white skin color are either dumb enough to think just that, or are so blinded by hate they don't take the time consider how the odds are stacked against them.  White people will be pushed only so far, then white people will crush the hateful black racists.         

• I know many blacks who are as disgusted by the liberal hatred as I am and when push comes to shove they will stand by my side to fight all enemies regardless of skin color!!!!!!!!!!

• The Japanese asked the superior forces after the attack on Peral Harbor why the didn't proceed to the west coast, the superior commander said, I beleiev we have awaken the sleeping Giant and in america there is a "gun behind every blade of grass"   well thats true, mostly owned by god loving conservative white people looking for no trouble (like Pearl Harbor) but its time to realize we own 300 million guns and this is where, as the revolutionary war, those guns and persons will be showing up toi end this rant and bias far worse than afro americanbs ever expeienced. There has never been an all out war against black persons due to their skin color, but they are declaring one on white people just because they are white. This will not end well. esp, if the Federal and state law enforcement allows this to go un-addressed. This, without any attack on Black persons at all, acept those who makes money on race baiting, like Stacey Abrams All Sharpton and Biden and Harris, making stuff up. The lies as voter law in Ga, is so corrupt and media is the source that must be punished, when a president lies as much as this one does and allows and supports it. That the majority of persons in Delaware, home state of Biden, whos voter laws as to ID, when its majority democrat, those laws are stricter in delaware. "SECONDLY" THE LAWS WERE NEVER CHANGED IN GA. THEY ADDRESSED THE HOLES IN THE LAW WHEN IN A ILLEGAL AGREEMENT IN A BACK ROOM WITH ABRAMAS AND RAFFENSBERGER AND THE GOVERNOR UNILATERALLY CHANGED THE LAWS TO RELAX IT USING COVID AS AN EXCUSE... KNOWING IT WOULD NOIT PREVAIL IN COURT THEY IMPLEMENTED IT ON THEIR OWN, NOW AN LYING AD ON RADIO THA ANNOUNCER SAYS THEY CHANGED THE LAW SAYING i WAS VOTING BY MAIL FOR 12 YEARS AND NOW THEY ARE STOPPING IT AND PUTTING MY IDENTITY AT RISK. WHAT LIES. THEY ARE ACTING AS IF THE ILLEGAL ACTS ON NOVV 3 WAS THE LAW AND IT WASN'T A BACKROOM LAWLESS ACT BY ABRAMS  WAS NEVER THE LAW, NOW THEY PLUGGED THE HOLES. WHAT RAFFENSBURGER AND MEDIA IS NOT TELLING YU IS ALL THE STOLEN VOTES WAS TAKEN BY THIS CRIME WHERE PEOPLE ARE STILL CALLING IN ABOUT THEIR VOTES BEING STOLEN WITH A MAIL IN  BALLOT THAT WAS IN THEIR NAME AND MAILED TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO CAST THAT VOTE FOR BIDEN AND THEY WANTED TRUMP. THESE COMPLAINTS ARE GREATER, AS ALL COMPLAINTS, EXCEEED THE NUMBER OF VOTES NEEDED TO REMOVE THOSE TWO CORRUPT SENATORS AND BIDEN, AT EACH STAGE RAFFENSBURGER "LIES OUT LOUD" SAYING ITS NOT ENOUGH TO CHANGE THE OUTCOME. WHEN EACH ITEM DOES. THE REAL FRAUD IS UNDERAGE VOTED 20k AND REMOVING THOSE ARE NOT VOTER SUPRESSION, THOSE ARE ILLEGAL VOTES, DEAD PEOPLE THOSE NOT ONLY VOTED BUT UNDET aBRAMS, REGISTERED AFTER THEY WERE DEAD. THERE WAS A DIFFENT BALLOT PREPARED IN AN AREA OF MAJORITY OF REPUBLICANS, 103K OF THE 116K CAST WERE REJECTED, COUNTERFIET BALLOTS, AND AGAIN BROKE THE LAW AND ADJUDICATED THE BALLOTS WITHOUT A OBSERVER ALL FOR BIEN AND AT THE SAME TIME TOOK THOSE PERSONS DOWN VOTES, AND A 20 YEAR MANAGER FOUND THIS AND SHOWED IT, WHAT HAPPENED... NOTHING 100K ILLEGAL VOTES WERE SWITCHED TO BIDEN, I WONDER HOW MUCH FACEBOOK MONEY IS FLOWING IN GA, ESP, IN THE BALLOT SHREADDING AND THE GBI CONSPIRACY TO LET THIS CRIME HAPPEN AND THE FBI.  TIME FOR WE THE PEOPLE TO STEP I FIRST THING THESE WRONGLY ELECTED PERSONS, OUR EMPLOYEES, SEE WE OPPOSE THEM LYING TO GET VOTES AND CHANGE TO BE ANOTHER CORRUPT POLITICIAN THEY WILL ACTUALLY CHALLENGE OUR RIGHT AS THE TRUE POWEWR. NOWHERE IS THIS MORE OBVIOUS THAN IT IS IN ARIZONA. TIME TO REMOVE A PART OF THE BUDGET AND CREATE A CIVILIAN OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND ALL JUDGES, LAWYERS AND POLITICIANS WILL NOT, AS IN ARIZONA, BE ABLE TO WRITE LAWS, AS THEY ARE DOING NOW, TO MAKE RECALL OF CORRUPT POLITICIANS HARDER, IN FACT A SECRET RULES COMMITTEE WHILE INTERFERRING WITH A AUDIT  AND FLOAT IN MASSIVE LIES TO THE MEDIA THAT AN AUDIT WAS DONE.... WAIT A MINIUTE, THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS DID NOT HAVE ANY LEGAL RIGHT TO BREACH THE VOTER MACHINES, NOWHERE IN LAW OR BY APPROVAL IN FACT, THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS WAS TO BE SITTING IN JAIL FOR FAILURE TO DELIVER THE BALLOTS TO THE STATEW THREASURER AS LAW REQUIRES THEN THESE FAKE DOMINION OWNED MACHINE CHECKERS AND TAMPERES, EVEN CHANGED THE WIFI CONNECTION SENDING A MESSAGE "f*UCK YOU" RE-MAED THAT CONNECTION AND ALL THIS IS NOT BEING REPORTED. tHE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS, WITHOUT DISPUTE AT THE NIGHT OF THE ELECTION MET A KOREAN PLANE AND UNLOADED 400K BALLOTS AND DELIVERED THEM TO MIRRICOPA COUNTY VOTING AREA, AND THERE ARE PHOTOS 1300 CANVASERS ARE ON THE GROUNG AND FOUND THAT THESE VOTES ARE NOT BACKED UP BU=Y REAL BODIES, YET REFUSE TO REMOVE THEM FROM VOTER ROLS SAYING THESE FAKE PEOPLE ARE BEING SUPRESSED WHEN 400K REAL PEOPLES VOTES ARE. CRIME AFTER CRIME AND WEAKNESS AND PURPOSEFUL CONFUSSION . INTERSTING EACH OF THOSE LIKE RAFFENSBURGER AND MIRRACOPA COUNTY TELL HUGE LIES AND CHANEG THEIR STORIES WITHOUT REGARD AS TO THEY NO LONGER HAVE ANY CREDIBILITY TO TEWLL NEW STORY MAFTER NEW STORY. "THE CRIME" VOTER FRAUD HAS HAPPENED IN PLAN SIGHT, YESTERDAY THE PERSONS THAT THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS SAID WER CREDITED AUDITORS WERE PROVEN IN MICHIGAN THEY WERE NOT, THEY WERE A ROUG TEAM USED TO REMOVE THE MOTHERBOARDS THAT DIRECTLY CONNECTED THE VOTING MACHINES TO THE INTERNET. THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS WERE TO BE IN JAIL WHEN THEY DECIDED TO TAMPER WITH THE VOTER MACHINES WITHOUT ANY LEGALE AUTHORITY. A CRIME IN PLAINSIGHT, AND THIS IS A CODE WITHIN THE ELECTED OFFICIALS, THEY PROECT CRIME OF THEIR OWN BEFORE THE INHERE TO THEIR OATH OF OFFICE. ALL THE BOARD AND THE SO CALLED AUDITORS MUSH BE PUT IN JAIL.... WHY AREN'T THEY? BECAUSE THEY WILL TELL ON SOMEONE TO GET OFF, LIKE WHATS NOT BEING SAID AND THE FRAGEL CAPITOL DEBACLE ONE OR MAYBE 2 CAPITOL POLICE SAID TO HAVE COMMITTED SUICIDE WHEN JUST BEFORE THAT THEY HAD INFORMANTS IT WAS PELOSI BEHIND THIS FAKE ATTACK, NOW THOSE ARE SHUT UP AND ... DEAD, LOOK IT UP BEFORE ITS COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN, OUR SO CALLED SOCIAL MEDIA IS A COVER-UP OF SERIOUS CRIME.... SOMEONE SAID I WAS SHUT DOWN ON FACEBOOK FOR 4 WEEKS, FUNNY I NEVER NOTICED OR CARED. KIDS NEED TO SHOW SOME STRENGHTH AND WALK AWAY.

• The latest numbers I have heard are that Americans own 400 million guns and that was before the devildemocommiecrats seized control in their Nov. 3, 2020 coup and sparked a sharp buying spark!!!!!!!!!!

• The weapons of modern warfare are not in the hands of the People... full metal jacket ball ammo and shot are not suitable for engaging modern armies... not even close.  The Private Militias of America are not close to being up to the task of defending liberty or responding to attack from hostile conventional forces... not as our founders were.  Our founding fathers were basically on PARITY with the British weapons systems and tactics... in fact, the Continental Army's tactics were much better and suitable for the types of engagements that were typical in the Revolutionary War... limited often mobile engagements, harassing skirmishes, over short durations as compared to the European strategies of siege warfare and massive engagements.

• Dude your going to need a nap after all this, take a deep breath and remember GOD IS STILL IN CONTROL!

• The Bllack population had better take note they are 12% of the population.... it doesn't make sense to pick a fight with someone nearly ten times your size.  This woman evidently doesn't understand the "Boomerang" principal.  If the hate Whiteman and kill him policy continues to the mainstay of the BLIM, Antifa, and Democrat Party...  the ally of RINO's and the focus of SCOTUS's judgment, the Marxist may discover why the White populations of the world have existed as a dominant race.  If the Left/Marxist agents want to start a racist war, they may find their march to DC quickly reversed, and their next meal on a prison barge in GITMO.

• let me be clear on slavery the word slavey means servant that is it for black people like myself blame the white people for slavery is out of their mind because it's not true when the children of Israel was a slave to the Egyptian back in the old testament God took them out of that because they were not to be a slave to the Egyptian they were to be a servant of God and that's where the confusion started, and I will buckle on racism too, the word race never mention in the Bible either I don't know where did get that word from but I know one thing that is for sure and that is people are not the same rather we are white or black or in between.

• Lots of blacks won't side with the radical "hate whitey" race hustlers and those fooled by the hate rhetoric!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.