Replies

• Commie Twitter suspended the account

• Apparently in AZ poll workers were taking away pens handed out to voters by Trump volunteers on their way in to vote, and given sharpies instead. When the voters voted for Trump using the sharpies the ballots were rejected, thus making the votes invalid. This must be rectified immediately. And the Dems talk about voter suppression, this reeks like dead fish on a summers afternoon.... There is video with two ladies varifing this.

• My son and daughter in law in California were given sharpies to vote! Now they realize using them has taken their votes for Trump away! They are really angry and upset! 
      I've  seen on the news in other states people asking if they can go in and get their ballot and change their vote, and were told they cannot! But I think anywhere 
      where they were given sharpies to use on their ballot, they should be allowed to go in and revote‼️   
      I advised my daughter in law to let the Republican campaign committee in California know about this! Many Californians were given sharpies to vote.

The Democrats are SUCH STINKERS!    REAL PIGS,‼️‼️

• Where ballots were overcount like in Michigan throw all of them out and Biden lose by 100000 votes just count the math. All states Biden won should be investigated and you will find millions of Trump votes were not counted 

• the devildemocommiecrats can't win a fair election and they know it.  satan runs the devildemocommiecrat party!!!!!

• ADMIN

Michigan has found a 'reporting error' and has corrected the situation:

• Communists

This reply was deleted.