Replies

• No! More effective and right with hoow he has proceeded so far. Do Not let up!

• It's time for a 1775 Revolution. Our communist government is promoting this and abortions and unborn babies organs being harvested. This is a war tio save our children born and unborn. We need a Crusade like they had a Lepanto that save Europe from the Muslim invasion. They went into Battle with a Rosary in 1 hand and a sword in the other. This is a war against Satan and evil.

The Great Reset and NWO must be destroyed. Everyone part of it must be killed, because if they come to power they surely will kill us. The God fearing Conservatives. There pathetic agenda is moving at warp speed. Voting them out is not going to cut it. They will just be replaced by more Communists.

We had a Civil War to free the slaves. We need a Crusade to save the children, born and unborn. They are the weakest of us and if we don't stand up for their rights then I say we should all perish. We don't deserve to live because we are cowards.

• What we have is an Ephesians 6:12 war going on, awar against principalities and powers in the spirit realm.  Our most important weapons are repentance and prayer!!!!!  @Chronicles 7:14 is also key in this war!!!!!  Rime for us "bitter clingers" to put our Bible knowledge to work and God will fight this war with us!!!!!  We can't win it alone because  the communist/satanist politicians have us outgunned!!!!!  Remember when dementia said that to oppose him We the People would need F-15s and nuclear weapons?????  That was a threat to use nukes against us!!!!!  If we fight behind Almighty God we will win, if we go it alone we will be slaughtered!!!!!!!!!

• Marlene, the "teacher" is an it, a satanic pile of excrement with an eternal reservation in the Lake of Fire!!!!!!!!!!

• Then we wondwe why the United States is #37 in education and I mean in Reading, Math, History. writing and English. They are too busy teaching the kids garbage. Bunch of perverts. These so called teachers have destroyed several generations of kids.

• Good for him!!!!!  He will likely be arrested and charged with "domestic terrorism" for daring to stand up for freedom!!!!!!  Thankfully I live in rural Oklahoma where this communist bullshiite doesn't fly!!!!!!!!!!

• Not yet. If he's arrested then he should be broken out of jail and woe to those who try to stop it.

• The question should have been nailed down? Why did you put my grandson in a dress?

• SCHOOL CHOICE!!! FJB

• F all the Communists and it will be none too soon to see them in a grave.

This reply was deleted.