ADMIN

Former Rep. Trey Gowdy accused reporters from CNN, Politico and The New York Times on Sunday of helping House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff “peddle” the now-debunked conspiracy theory of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government.

Gowdy was asked in an interview on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures” to identify reporters he believed took leaks from Schiff for stories related to the Intelligence panel’s Russia investigation.

Gowdy, who is now a Fox News contributor, has blasted Schiff in the past for leaking information to reporters.

Gowdy said in a March 31, 2019 interview that he wondered whether U.S. intelligence agencies would stop providing information to Schiff because he “leak[s] like a screen door on a submarine.”

Schiff, a California Democrat, insisted for several years that he had seen evidence of possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government. In a March 20, 2017 intelligence committee hearing he cited portions of the Steele dossier, which alleged that the Trump campaign and Kremlin were involved in a “well-developed conspiracy of collusion” to influence the 2016 election.

read more here: https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/10/trey-gowdy-adam-schiff-leaks-cnn-politico/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Replies

• can someone tell me what's wrong with this picture?

• Where is the list of these names?

• ADMIN

EXCLUSIVE: New Leak on Clinton's Cozy Press Relationship

• WOW ... lots of names already.  Think I'll post them to some facebook groups I post in.  That ok?

• It would be easier to list those journalists who are FAIR AND BALANCED... One would be sorely pressed to find enough to establish a 'TOP TEN' list of fair and balanced Journalist.. as there simply aren't 10 fair and balanced nationally ranked journalist in the Nation...

This reply was deleted.