ADMIN

10650242282?profile=RESIZE_400xGovernor Gavin Newsom will become President In October – Here’s How

1.  Nancy Pelosi will convince the Democrats in the House of Representative to elect Gavin Newsom as her replacement. The Speaker of the House does not have to be a member of the House of Representatives; therefore, Gavin Newsom qualifies.
  2.  Nancy Pelosi resigns,
  3.  Gavin Newsom is elected to Speaker of the House in October,
  4.  Joe Biden and Kamala Harris resign.
  5.  Gavin Newsom Becomes President because this is the correct constitutional presession.  
  6.  House Majority Whip Steny Hoyer will move up to Vice President.  
  7. The red wave Congressmen will be elected in November but not sworn in until January 3, 2023
  8. President Newsom will then ‘try to save’ the democracy by doing those things Biden was instructed NOT to do.
  9. Thus, the 2024 ticket will be Newsom/Hoyer

OBTW - Gov. Gavin Newsom's aunt, Barbara Newsom, was once married to Ron Pelosi, Nancy Pelosi's brother-in-law. Barbara Newsom and Ron Pelosi divorced in 1977. 

Is this possible? What do you think? 

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• She definitely have to go to jail

• This must be the Wakcy Time Line that Self Destructs, due to stupidty of a government party that shd be wiped off the face of the earth!!!

But, first I want like to seen them rounded up, given orange jump suits with shackles and chains.....

• I will never trust the government 

• We were hesitant to board the train, but young German Soldier with the machine gun told us: "Fur Ihre Sicherheit" - It's "For Your Safety" and we all know how that turned out for 6 million Jews and 9 million Polish people!

• I agree with you 👍 

• ADMIN

I heard (from X-Files)   TRUST NO ONE 

• I will never trust the government period.

• I don't doubt this could happen. However I question this article. The writer is misspelling Gavin Newsom's name. It is like emails that look real but the poor grammar or misspelling say it is spam.

• Galvin along with Gov. Nuisance, Joker and most common "A-hole" are all identifiers for him! 

• this is a turn around about face, Really! nancy pelosi did a number one as usual she is to blame for the fraud election on 2020 need to be in jail just like the rest of the Democratic leaders and now the way America is they are in a panic attack because this will have to fall on their face big time.

This reply was deleted.