ADMIN

10650242282?profile=RESIZE_400xGovernor Gavin Newsom will become President In October – Here’s How

1.  Nancy Pelosi will convince the Democrats in the House of Representative to elect Gavin Newsom as her replacement. The Speaker of the House does not have to be a member of the House of Representatives; therefore, Gavin Newsom qualifies.
  2.  Nancy Pelosi resigns,
  3.  Gavin Newsom is elected to Speaker of the House in October,
  4.  Joe Biden and Kamala Harris resign.
  5.  Gavin Newsom Becomes President because this is the correct constitutional presession.  
  6.  House Majority Whip Steny Hoyer will move up to Vice President.  
  7. The red wave Congressmen will be elected in November but not sworn in until January 3, 2023
  8. President Newsom will then ‘try to save’ the democracy by doing those things Biden was instructed NOT to do.
  9. Thus, the 2024 ticket will be Newsom/Hoyer

OBTW - Gov. Gavin Newsom's aunt, Barbara Newsom, was once married to Ron Pelosi, Nancy Pelosi's brother-in-law. Barbara Newsom and Ron Pelosi divorced in 1977. 

Is this possible? What do you think? 

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ADMIN

Yup. If the Dems don't do this then I and the underground will be shocked.

• Speaker Pelosi is Newsome's aunt by MARRIAGE.  

• GAG ME why doncha?

• ADMIN

Unfortunately there will be a lot of 'gagging' some will be voluntary 

• Boy I hope your are wrong but I would not put it past them!!!

• Californians are flocking to Florida.  So are those from Jersey.  Have to see how this plays out.  Joe has lost voted big time.  He's polling at 33 percent approval.  I'd like to know who the 33 are.  But this is the line of succession.  

• I think they will be in jail.

• Smoke 'em if you got 'em, what kind of bad weed did you get into?

• ADMIN

I wish this was a simple as Luke Skywalker, White Widow or 710 but this is very real and possible. 

• If that would happen  it will insight  CIVIL WAR FOR SURE .

This reply was deleted.