ADMIN

Craig Gardner on Twitter: "You have my sympathy. Gretchen Whitmer is a  glory hog.… "

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) said Sunday that the results of the state's election will not be announced before "artificial deadlines" set by "people with political agendas."

The Michigan governor declined to tell CBS’s “Face The Nation” how long it will take for the state to determine the official results of this year’s election. 

“Michigan will be able to announce results, but we are not going to have artificial deadlines set by, you know, people with political agendas,” she said. “We’re gonna get this right.”

“It will be soon after polls close,” she added. “I’m not gonna put a number on it, but we’re gonna get it right.”

Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson (D) has said the battleground state that President Trump won in 2016 will not be able to report the election results on Nov. 3.

read more:

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/520528-whitmer-says-michigan-votes-will-not-be-announced-by-an-artificial

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Til after they stuffed the ballot boxes accordingly. Trump should have the Justice department personally review every one of them.

• The kidnappers should have sent in a sniper to take care of the communist as all communist must be removed from the United States!!

• All they want is time to still the election,those days are gone when horse riders brought the results of who won 

• !! SHE NNNEEEEDDDS to change her "KOTEX"!!!!

• Hey William ... we don't need to stir trouble in our ranks. Bad comment.

• What a disgusting, brainless thing to say!!

• Evelyn ... not very smart from William. Let it go ... we're all charged up and sometimes we all get a bit overheated.

This reply was deleted.