ADMIN

Gov. Newsom Injured by Moderna Booster

9782270483?profile=RESIZE_584x
A source close to California Gov. Gavin Newsom today told The Defender the governor experienced an adverse reaction to the Moderna COVID vaccine he received Oct. 27.
The source, who asked not to be identified, said Newsom’s symptoms were similar to those associated with Guillain–Barré syndrome (GBS), a known side effect of many vaccines.
GBS is a neurological disorder in which the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks part of its peripheral nervous system — the network of nerves located outside of the brain and spinal cord — and can range from a very mild case with brief weakness to paralysis to leaving the person unable to breathe independently.
The governor has not been seen in public since he was photographed Oct. 27 getting his COVID booster.
On Oct. 29, Newsom’s office issued a statement referring to unspecified “family obligations” as the reason the governor canceled his scheduled appearances, including his planned meetings at the global COP 26 climate conference in Glasgow, Scotland.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• For those who don`t know what Bells Palsey is your eyes stay open. Maybe GOD is telling him something because he can`t really see what`s going on or cares not.

• People don't listen to them they just want to have you on control time for everyone to stand against them and this included employers professional players parents every one must stand against those who have no ideal on what they are doing 

• ADMIN

Gov. Gavin Newsom is doing fine! The rumors of him being on life support is Fake News made up by right-wing conspirators, Tea Party fanatics and Trump Supporters.   Here is the most recent photo of his fast recovery!

9786723863?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Hahahahahahaha....at least we still have a sense of humor!

• And what will happen in the future with the people who are getting the vaccine now?

• We will find out when it happens, and in years to come when hundreds of thousands of people have died from the so called vaccine, the CDC will determine it was worth it be ause it save  lot more lives, at least 20-30 more than it took! 

I worry about the children, they dont have a choice,  they depend on their parents to make the right decision.

• The Dr. that treated President Trump, Rudy Guliani and 4000 others says 80% of those that get the death jab will be dead in 2 to 3 years and giving it to children should be considered child sacrifice.

• i can’t guess at the numbers who will die, but it doesn’t sound good, it looks like this vaccine will trigger the immune system to be running on overload. As for the children, god gave them for us to protect......the parents better think twice!

• What can we say , "We told you so"

• Ask me if I feel sorry for the creep!!!!

This reply was deleted.