ADMIN

Gov. Newsom Injured by Moderna Booster

9782270483?profile=RESIZE_584x
A source close to California Gov. Gavin Newsom today told The Defender the governor experienced an adverse reaction to the Moderna COVID vaccine he received Oct. 27.
The source, who asked not to be identified, said Newsom’s symptoms were similar to those associated with Guillain–Barré syndrome (GBS), a known side effect of many vaccines.
GBS is a neurological disorder in which the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks part of its peripheral nervous system — the network of nerves located outside of the brain and spinal cord — and can range from a very mild case with brief weakness to paralysis to leaving the person unable to breathe independently.
The governor has not been seen in public since he was photographed Oct. 27 getting his COVID booster.
On Oct. 29, Newsom’s office issued a statement referring to unspecified “family obligations” as the reason the governor canceled his scheduled appearances, including his planned meetings at the global COP 26 climate conference in Glasgow, Scotland.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Karama is a Bitch. He stole the recall election with voter fraud and it has come back to bite him. Well deserved

• I totally agree!!  The evil get what they deserve.

• I wrote Fox and told them.

• why is this not on MSM?

• Can you say Gitmo?

• My mother got Guillain-Barre when she received a flu shot in 91. The effects caused paralysis, and even after washing her blood twice, she never fully  recovered.  She was on prednisone for the rest of her life for lack of any other effective med.  This vaccine has already caused this same drastic side effect, and they deny deny deny.  This is  just one of the damaging side effects of this vax.

• Again and again the question is....why are they doing this, what is in it for them?

• MONEY donated by pharmaceuticals ( A PAY OFF )

• BINGO!!  There are drugs that can cure, yes CURE heroin addiction with one dose.  There are drugs that can destroy cancer cells while leaving healthy cells untouched.  Why are these drugs not available and used regularly??  BIG PHARMA!!

• Aren't government officials required to report illnesses or health issues that interfere with the daily operations of state and government affairs such as  the chief executive?

This reply was deleted.