Replies

• 4062721698?profile=RESIZE_180x180&width=96&height=96&crop=1%3A1

We need more than feelers... we need action.  And, no there are no large-scale organized events between like-minded states to draft anti-commandeering and nullification legislation.

I am sorry to include your posting in a new one Colonel, but i was not able to paste the link I wanted for you.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/gun-rights-nullification/2021/03/04/id/1...

• I watched this show and DeSantis hi right on the heard. Biden is killing our Country. Keeping the people in Lock Down is not doing the US any good. The democraps are trying to kill our economy.

what next because the clown show is not over by a long shot....

• What next is communist tyranny!!!!!  The devildemocommiecrat plan is to destroy America and set us up as a 3rd world toilet puppet dictatorship of the new world order global dictatorship!!!!!!!!!!

• Both of them rock!!

Biden et al .. not so much.

• Empty rhetoric is not going to counter the mass illegal migration and invasion... try calling a conference of Red State GOvernors and pass anti-commandeering and nullification legislation.  Talk isn't going to cut it.  Leaders solve problems they don't simply articulate them.  Defend your state with legislation that deals with illegal migrants under criminal codes... notifying Congress and the DHS that your states will be deporting illegal aliens as criminals ... directly upon finding detaining them... no hearings or asylum they can appeal to our Embassy in their own nation... not in our States.

• Ron, I agree, use RICO statutes to prosectue politicians, bureaucrats, and judges who violate the law!!!!!!!!!!

• About a month ago, RICO was Alex JOnes favorite buzz word. Hardly anyone nibbled on it, that I saw. 

I bet that has changed now.

• "Empty rhetoric is not going to counter the mass illegal migration and invasion... try calling a conference of Red State GOvernors and pass anti-commandeering and nullification legislation. "

I agree. Citizen lethargy is not the only form of learned helplessness. Mayor Bloomberg sure had no lack of interest when forming a nation-wide conferance of mayors to act against lawful firearms ownership. There is no reason why current abused and offended groups like: states, counties, cities, local business owners, and civil libertarians do not organize for legal and self-defense advocacy from abuse by any: civic, county, state and federal governments.

Collectivist abusers that have acted in organization, have done so to the injury of: civil liberties, business property, civic, county, state, and the National interest and authority, with deluges of money, or compromising extortion threats (supplied by our intelligence community?). This corrosive effect damages our beautiful Constitutions observance terribly.

Group response in each consolidating personal conviction for self-preservation, can and must counter this attack in the political arena, or we will be cooked.

• All real government starts locally.

• Note:  All real government also STOPS LOCALLY...

This reply was deleted.