Replies

• You just try telling the D.C denizens that. You just try. 

But I agree with you!

• Local State officials are where legislation to stop the federal overreach should start... state legislatures should be drafting legislation to deal with illegal migrants, federal encroachment, or abuses of our 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 9th, 10th, and 14th Amendments.

The Red States should be meeting regularly to coordinate the best approaches to anti-commandeering and nullification legislation... but they aren't meeting at all.

• Or it is not being announced or conducted with media attention

(because they would of course report the conservative actions without bias).

I would be surprised if feelers are not actively out, given the perceived need to.

• We need more than feelers... we need action.  And, no there are no large-scale organized events between like-minded states to draft anti-commandeering and nullification legislation.

• It's great to know there are a few Governors that AREN'T FRIED WITH FENTANYL! The O'Biden Party has Overdosed on Communism & needs to  be deported!

• Florida and Texas are looking good to move to

• Gov Desantis has it right!

• I agree...

However, the theory and rhetoric of reform must be followed with activism... legislation, executive orders, policy, and cooperative adventures that limit federal power, restore Constitutional Government, effectively nullify bad federal law and policy. 

We all know the problems... reciting them over and over 1000 times will not change the problem..  no matter how many .magic incantations the wizards of platitudes invoke nothing will change until laws, regulations, and policy change.

Stop falling for talk... no matter how good it sounds... demand action, pass legislation, create regulations, invoke policy that will bring about the reforms we ALL KNOW MUST TAKE PLACE if our economy is to be restored and our COnstitutional Republic put in order.

• Yes, actions must follow.

But if abuses are suffered, then following them by the words will still be needed, empowered by context of current events. Otherwise, the message loses its meaning in abstraction  for most. Folks alarmed by our state of affairs hunger for perspectives and solutions.

"A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold In settings of silver." - Proverbs 25:11  New American Standard

One of my favorite scripture lines. I know how you love them.

• A Word fitly spoke... is not empty rhetoric.  God and His Prophets speak and the word becomes alive in the vessel thereunto it was sent... it doesn't return unto God void... However, the empty rhetoric of our Politicians consistently returns VOID, or worse, they bring more suffering to the people. 

The Empty Rhetoric of our GOP leadership is just one more sign of their BETRAYAL... they pander and we accept their pandering as if it were the gospel... fulfilled... when they have no intention of fulfilling any of it.

This reply was deleted.