ADMIN

I'm Andy Cuomo and i'm an idiot. | Make a Meme

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Wednesday all but threatened President Trump’s safety if he returns to New York City in a rant responding to an exclusive story by The Post that Trump is looking to pull federal funds from “lawless” cities including New York.

Cuomo called an emergency press briefing within a half hour on Wednesday night to tear into Trump for the order, which cites New York’s rising murder rate and defunding of the NYPD.

“He better have an army if he thinks he’s gonna walk down the street in New York. New Yorkers don’t want to have anything to do with him,” the Democrat said, all but threatening the commander in chief.

But Cuomo, who like Trump hails from Queens, wasn’t done. “He can’t have enough bodyguards to walk through New York City, people don’t want to have anything to do with him.”

On substance, Cuomo said he doubted the legality of Trump’s five-page memo ordering a review of federal funds that can be redirected from New York City, Portland, Seattle and Washington, DC.

“It is more of the same from him. It’s political, it is gratuitous. And it’s illegal. But it is another attempt to kill New York City,” Cuomo said.

“President Ford said drop dead. President Trump has been actively trying to kill New York City since he’s been elected,” he said.

In highly personal and insulting language, Cuomo speculated that Trump wasn’t upset about New York’s soaring murder rate and shootings.

read more:

https://nypost.com/2020/09/02/cuomo-trump-better-have-an-army-to-protect-him-if-he-comes-to-nyc/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• that is exactly where they belong in jail.

• I couldn't agree with you more and all of the Obama administration to jail too.

• Some have obviously missed the fact that Trump has already judiciously and prudently sent a message to these lawbreakers by threatening the restricting of funding to those Mayors and Governors who willfully ignore duly enacted federal law. The best possible outcome would be that local voters throw them out of office, which looks more and more likely given the squalor, lawlessness and civil unrest that is becoming a daily fact of life for them. Besides, Gitmo isn't big enough to hold all these looney-tunes.

• Govenor Cuomo should be removed from his office together with Mayor DeBlasio. Both are destroying one of the greatest cities in the world, New York City.  The Govenor warned that the President not to walk down the streets of New York because he wouldn't be safe.  Well Govenor Cuomo, the average citizen walking down the streets in New York are definitedly not safe either.  And many people and businesses are fleeing New York.  You personally are a disgrace!  It was your policies, Governor, that sent Covid-19 infected people into nursing homes who were not equipped to handle them.  As a result OF  YOUR ACTIONS, THOUSANDS OFTHESE PEOPLE DIED!!!!!  YOU SIR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR DEATHS--NOT THE PRESIDENT OR ANYONE ELSE!  YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE --ONLY YOU!  Because of terrible decisions not to charge people committing crimes and letting them back on the streets, the crime rate is SOARING--murders, rapes, and all form of violence against the people of New York.  Personally, I think you should be investigated by the FBI for  your threats against the president.

• Thank you Doris you are 100% correct.  

• I sincerely hope President Trump DOES this!!  Cuomo is a moron and needs to be cut down to size.  So does DiBlasio.]

• KUDOS to President Trump as "We the People" are SICK of paying out our tax-dollars on "Dead DEM Horses!" Dem Elites are BIG SPENDERS with our money!

• Don't u love him

he lets prisoners out of jail

has BLM rioting all over the streets and he is threatening the pres LOL

• Threatening the president of the United States is a federal felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.

• I think Trump has a big enough 'army' to take care of Cuomo. Trump has not tried to destroy NY, only the CROOKS there. Everyone knows that NYC and New Jerset are FULL Of crooks. It isn't a secret, anymore! Trump is closing in on all the crooks and other, assorted criminals. Cuomo is he one who had better start worrying.

This reply was deleted.