ADMIN

New York's Andrew Cuomo is an Abject Failure |

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm not in NY and I refuse to pay for his bad management

• It won't be YOUR choice, Thug!

• CUOMO IS A PUNK, CORRUPT, SELF-AGRANDIZING FOOL WHO SEES HIMSELF AS THE ULTIMATE RULER OVER AMERICA!!!!!

• Has anyone figured out why the voters in NY keep electing this guy?

• rickmik, i would say either stupidity or ignorance.  They are different states.  ignorance can be educated away but you can't fix stupid!!!!!

• Gov. Cuomo has blood on his hands for the deaths he caused by putting virus infected people in nursing homes!!  He must be removed from office along with Communist DeBlasio!!

• Demoncrats never accept responsiblity for anything they do

• Time to accept the true China is to be blamed for everything and no one else.

• Idiots like cuomo don't know how to run a country. We are so fortunate that we have a successful and self-made billionaire in the White House, who knows how to run a big organization efficiently. He knows money and is fiscally responsible unlike these demonrats who always run up huge deficits and mess up the economy.

• the virus is not to blame for the economic and cultural problems.  The massive unconstitutional con by the politicians and the "medical experts" is to blame.  

Damn right cuomo is to blame for the economic damage he caused and helped cause.

This reply was deleted.