Replies

• What the hell is wrong with the people in Alaska that would cause them to elect the RINO Murkowski ever again?  She is does not have a conservtive bone in her body!  I have read the Constitution of the United States numerous times, and no where in that sacred document can I find any mention of a right to abortion/murder.  If the Supreme Court overturns Roe versus Wade, it will finally undo a long standing misinterpretation of the Constitution.  Apparently Murkowski only supports judicial activism.  Judges don't make law!

• Minor spelling error. Tundra is spelled HELL

• Hey dumby - maybe you should read the Constitution. 2 points - overturning Roe vs Wade only sends it back to the states; it doesn't outlaw Abortion.  Abortion was NEVER a right given in the Constituion.  Therefore Roe vs Wade was never legal anyway.

Please people of Alaska - get rid of this less than intelligent subhuman!

• She is deliberately doing this to make points to keep her in power. She is useless and a RINO - get rid of her!!!

• SCOTUS isn't supposed to make our laws.

• Absolutely correct.  too bad Murkowski doesn't know that!

• Self-serving and hypocritical pro-abortionists are enjoying the fruits of life but insist on denying that same right to precious little children.  All babies are lambs of God, not racks of lamb to be butchered and their body parts sold for profit.  It's time women started to consider the bodies the born and  unborn as well their own.

• It rocks my confidence in the good people and GOP voters of Alaska that they ever elected-much less reelected -this woman in the first place

• THIS PERSON SHOULD NOT BE IN OUR SENATE OR IN AMERICAN POLITICS FOR THAT MATTER.

CLEARLY SHE, ALONG WITH OUR PRESIDENT IS NO BETTER THEN THE AVERAGE ABORTIONIST IN AMERICA---FENCE STRADDLERS WHEN THE RUBBER MEETS THE ROAD THEY SIDE WITH THOSE TO TAKE THE LIVES OF BABIES WHO CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES-- IN 50 YEARS HOW MANY DEATHS HAVE THE SUPREME COURT CAUSED? IN 50 YEARS?

FENCE STRADDELING jOEY bIDEN BY SAYING ITS A MOTHERS CHOICE ISSUE NOT MINE, HAS ALLOWED BABIES TO DIE. IF YOU COULD ASK THEM MY THOUGHT IS THEY WOULD HAVE WANTED TO LIVE.

This reply was deleted.