ADMIN

Corrupt GOP - Upside down Dead Elephant" Poster by Thelittlelord | Redbubble

First-term Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.) said Wednesday President Trump has "tarnished" his legacy and has no future in Republican Party politics.

Speaking on Fox News, Mace, who worked on Trump’s 2016 campaign, said the president and some of his GOP allies in Congress were directly responsible for inciting the mob that overran the Capitol. 

Mace was asked by Fox News host Neil Cavuto if she thinks Trump has a future in the Republican Party.

“I do not,” she replied. “I don’t know how you go forward and defend the indefensible. What happened last week was a national tragedy.”

Mace hailed what she described as Trump’s accomplishments on the economy, lowering taxes and developing a vaccine, but said he had “wiped out” everything good he has done and that the party must now separate itself from him. 

read more:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/534124-gop-lawmaker-trump-has-no-future-in-the-republican-party

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Such very true words. And WE the Patriots have no use for the spineless and almost equally corrupt republican party. As FOX is dead, twit and fb dying their painfull death, so dies the Republican party. Gasp and wheeze on your deathbeds. 3RD PARTY. CONSTITUTION as it's foundation.

• How long will you halt between 2 opinions? If the Lord, follow Him: but if Ba"al, then follow him. Prophets of Ba'al eat at the table of Jezebel. 

1 Kings 18:40.  Take the prophets (media) of Ba'al and let not one if them escape. Amen.

• Luke 16:13 No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.". Romans 6:20 For when you were slaves to sin, you were free of obligation to righteousness.

No man can serve two masters with opposing world views... To divide one's attention, efforts, or loyalty between more than one ideology, will result in the neglect of one while supporting the other.  A double-minded man receives nothing of the Lord's.

• There are exceptions. For one, Trump serves both God and money, and he also serves his country. That makes three masters and he loves them all. 

• Tell that to God... who said... to the Richman... go and sell all ye have and give it to the poor and follow Me... the Richman could not and did not.  You really ought to study the Bible... 

Matthew 19:21 Jesus told him, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the…
    • So, you are basically saying that its impossible Trump serves, gid, mobey, and the country. There you go again. Trump sure does not need enemies when he has "supporters" like you. 

• No as usual you have a serious problem grasping simple concepts...

Serving God will always serve the interest of one's Country and PROSPERITY... however, one doesn't put God aside to serve money... or country... Should a situation that would make one wealthy present itself but it required breaking God's laws... one should not serve MAMMON... money by choosing it over God ... the same applies to serving one's country.

You really need an education in Godly precepts and order... 

• Coming from you, I consider it a compliment when you want to land a personal dig. 

As usual, your explanation is pretty useless because it allows anyone to bend the interpretation to his benefit just like you are doing.

• Who ever betrayed the President will betray anyone! I have lived in this country for almost 30 years and I have to tell you this economy in his term have been the best. He kept all his promises and cared for the American people and that's why demons hate him! 

• She is not amongst the 10 Republicans that voted for impeachment, though she stated that a censure resolution would be appropriate.  She has indicated she will not attend the Biden inauguration. 

This reply was deleted.