ADMIN

Corrupt GOP - Upside down Dead Elephant" Poster by Thelittlelord | Redbubble

First-term Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.) said Wednesday President Trump has "tarnished" his legacy and has no future in Republican Party politics.

Speaking on Fox News, Mace, who worked on Trump’s 2016 campaign, said the president and some of his GOP allies in Congress were directly responsible for inciting the mob that overran the Capitol. 

Mace was asked by Fox News host Neil Cavuto if she thinks Trump has a future in the Republican Party.

“I do not,” she replied. “I don’t know how you go forward and defend the indefensible. What happened last week was a national tragedy.”

Mace hailed what she described as Trump’s accomplishments on the economy, lowering taxes and developing a vaccine, but said he had “wiped out” everything good he has done and that the party must now separate itself from him. 

read more:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/534124-gop-lawmaker-trump-has-no-future-in-the-republican-party

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No one wants Trump because he is a legitimate president. He`s not a politician.

• Fennis, also he can't be bought and can't be intimidated into compliance with deep state!!!!!

• The answer to your question in a resounding NO!!!!

• Well I think the gop has no future and might as well join the demoncrapts.  Trump is the future of the America First party to hell with the gop and the demoncraps

• Jack, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!

• What happened last week had noting to do with Pres. Trump... it was a false flag operation conducted by Marxist operatives in the Democrat Party .... ANTIFA and BLM were the driving agents of the violence and riotous behavior... not the MAGA folks.

• Absolutely!!

• RON, ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!!!!

• Some pics online showed 5 white buses that were supposed to have been used by antifa. Guessing about 50-55  per bus, as our bus held 55. then there could have been up to 275 antifa and that number would have included whatever number of our military who embedded themselves with antifa in order to get the laptops. That would have explained the size of the crowd that did this. The MAGA supporters who followed the initial crowd were innocent and peaceful.

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!

This reply was deleted.