ADMIN

Corrupt GOP - Upside down Dead Elephant" Poster by Thelittlelord | Redbubble

First-term Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.) said Wednesday President Trump has "tarnished" his legacy and has no future in Republican Party politics.

Speaking on Fox News, Mace, who worked on Trump’s 2016 campaign, said the president and some of his GOP allies in Congress were directly responsible for inciting the mob that overran the Capitol. 

Mace was asked by Fox News host Neil Cavuto if she thinks Trump has a future in the Republican Party.

“I do not,” she replied. “I don’t know how you go forward and defend the indefensible. What happened last week was a national tragedy.”

Mace hailed what she described as Trump’s accomplishments on the economy, lowering taxes and developing a vaccine, but said he had “wiped out” everything good he has done and that the party must now separate itself from him. 

read more:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/534124-gop-lawmaker-trump-has-no-future-in-the-republican-party

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's the spirit. Who needs a party full of rinos who turn their backs on President Trump in the most crucial hour?

• MAYBE GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT, LISTEN TO HIS SPEECH NOT A BUNCH OF PROPAGADISTS.  IF NANCY HEARS INCITEMENT IN THAT SPEECH, SHE NEEDS TO GET HER EARS CHECKED.

• Victoria, I agree, that twit has no clue of what happened, probably doesn't care, and is spouting the eftist line to curry favor with the communists, pelosi, schumer, biden, and the rest of the leftists seeking to destroy America!!!!

• So quick to judge. So quick to agree with all the lefts propagander. Covering her backside to move forward into the swamp with the rest of the RINOS. So quick to ignore the Constitution. There will be time for her reelection/defeat.

• Richard, by turning left she is guaranteeing she will be there as long as she wants to stay.  I remember a dem running for the house, a relatively good one by my standards based on the Constitution.  she was the victim of vote fraud to keep her from winning the dem primary against an ultra liberal. don't remember her name but was black female, I think in Philadelphia, turned out in favor of a white man who is radical left.  they aren't the race and gender libs they claim to be!!!!!

• Trump really won. Both parties blew themselves up. Trump cares about us. We need to fill their shoes with people that love our country.Political class has to go. Not how we were founded. Not how we'll survive.

• Explain, with rigged elections how are we to remove the criminals from their offices... voting them out is impossible when they have access to unlimited digital votes... by imaginary people.

• Tyrants are cowards. Make them uncomfortable in their tyranny and only those who TRULY love our country will serve.Do you think the Dems. feel a little uncomfortable now?.........Oh yeah! Evil hates the light!

• Thanks to their betrayal, the Republican Party has no future, I am changing my voter status from Republican to Independant.

• NO patriot has any place in the republican party!!!!!

This reply was deleted.