ADMIN

I STAND 1000% WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP ALWAYS WILL | Trump Meme on ME.ME

As the republican establishment contemplates positioning themselves amid President Trump’s resolute intent to highlight a 2020 election filled with with demonstrable fraud, they would be prudent to check their political ego.

President Trump has created a movement and collected the largest factual constituency of voters in the nation. This is the hill we stand upon, there is no other fallback position.

As of this writing the indefatigable leader of the MAGA movement gathered 71 million votes for his re-election, and still climbing.  Subtract the fraudulent and manipulated ‘mail-in’ ballots from the Biden operation and you have a reality of 71 million MAGA army members staring toward an opposition front containing battalions of cardboard cutouts.

No amount of media spin is going to change the reality of that political landscape.

Regardless of whether Donald Trump’s legal arsenal is able to overcome the entrenched media operations drum-beating a deafening noise to distract from the 2020 fraud, that MAGA army is solidly behind our leader…. so consider this:

If President Trump takes that army into a new political party of his choosing, that new party is structurally set to lay waste to any candidate within both wings of the Democrat and Republican assembly.  A Trump inspired new political party can wipe out the illusion of the Democrat/Republican two-party system; specifically because much of the Trump movement consists of former democrats and brand new voters.

read more:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/11/07/gop-beware-the-republican-party-did-not-carry-71000000-votes-president-trump-did/#more-203542

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Im with Trump 1000%

• President Trump WILL ALWAYS have my vote !!! I may not beable to give any monyes do to being on Social Securty, but I will always support Him....

• You and me both, David.

This reply was deleted.