Replies

• They [Communist Democrats] will continue to drag their feet until everybody has had enough of getting nowhere!! Pathetic!!!!

• As in the past 50+ years, The People have Read The Media HEADLINES and watch as Politicians on Both sides get in front of the cameras and Proclaim That They Are Going Prosecute- and as USUAL, NOTHING HAPPENS-!!! Unless You are Donald J TRUMP and FAMILY, In His ADMINISTRATION or A TRUMP SUPPORTER-!!! GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.-!!! IT'S SAD TIME IN THE UNITED STATES

• Yes indeed 

• Just because someone spreads chicken poop on bread and tells you its a "Tuna Sandwich", its still up to you to buy and consume it. As long as we are willing to remain Free American Citizens living under the Protection of our Bill of Rights, and absolutely firm in our understanding that " We are the Sovereign Rulers and the Governments but Our Servants, they have no choice but to follow Our Will. Only We can give up Our Right to be Free.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• But not by demoncrats

• If the board is legit, I have no problems with it. Of course, a Democrat wanting an invitation is a big heads up! 

• It should be done in every swing State. We know they cheated.  This was an Associated Press headline in my local newspaper which I am sure will be in everyone elses paper.  " ANY VOTER FRAUD FOUND IS A RARITY"  They are looking for a way to explain Arizona's audit results claiming it was just a fluke. Of course we know it is BS and the DEMS have been cheating for years, just not to this extent. That is why Hitlery was so sure she was going to win against Reump and in fact had her vistory party all ready to go. They just did not figure on the support Trump would get.

• It should have been done in EVERY state. 
         This is what happened in Minnesota, I watched it all.  At 11:00 election night, Trump was ahead by 280,000 votes here in Minnesota. The next morning he was behind by 200,000 votes, even though the tabulating facility’s was “closed” over night. Sometime around 3:00 in the morning we had a massive ballot dump. This happened in about every state, not just the swing states.

•  This is what happened in Minnesota, I watched it all.  At 11:00 election night, Trump was ahead by 280,000 votes here in Minnesota. The next morning he was behind by 200,000 votes, even though the tabulating facility’s was “closed” over night. Sometime around 3:00 in the morning we had a massive ballot dump. This happened in about every state, not just the swing states.

Right Cameron.There had to have been piles of Zeroxed coppied Biden paper mailed ballot fraud in there.

• To this day no one has come forward with any evidence of malfeasance whatsoever? OH YEAH? What about the video of them claiming a busted water pipe to remove the observers so they could pull out those boxes of pre-marked Biden ballots and being loaded into the machines multipal times? F***ing communists!

This reply was deleted.