Seattle, WA — Last week, TFTP brought you the story of Port of Seattle Police Officer Greg Anderson, who made a video calling out the bad cops throughout the country who are enforcing mandates in complete violation of the oaths they swore to uphold the constitution. This put a target on his back and in the cross hairs of authoritarians across the country. Now, proving the point that good cops are hard to find and the system is set up to purge them from the ranks, officer Anderson has been terminated.

As we reported last week, in the 8 minute video, Anderson says he’s “seen officers nationwide enforcing these tyrannical orders.”

“Every time I turn on the TV I see people getting cited for going to church, for travelling on the roadways, for going surfing, opening their businesses, going to the park with their families, or doing nails out of their own house,” Anderson laments.

Anderson then reads a portion of the Bill of Rights before going off on his fellow cops.

“Stopping people and asking for their papers?” Anderson asks. “What is this, 1930’s Germany? Are you the Gestapo? You don’t get to stop people unless you have reasonable suspicion or probable cause that they have committed a crime.”

“Our power as law enforcement officers is nothing more than a facade,” Anderson says in one of the most telling admission we’ve ever heard from a cop. “It’s a badge and a gun.”

Anderson then makes an ominous prediction of what he thinks will happen if cops continue to stomp on the rights of Americans. Anderson says if the tyrant cops do not stop enforcing such arbitrary dictates from their overlords, cops will be “stripped” of their authority “in a heartbeat.”

He then goes on to predict a potential civil war.

ARTICLE & VIDEOS CONTINUED:  https://thefreethoughtproject.com/good-cop-fired-respecting-constitution/?utm_source=getresponse&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=rssfeednewsletter&utm_content=The+Free+Thought+Project+Newsletter

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Replies

• Jeff read my reply to Marilyn below. The 19 in COVID-19 is not a sequence number of some type of generated viruse schemes.

As I wrote, "WHO announced “COVID-19” as the name of this new disease in Februarty of this year following its guidelines. They named it "coronavirus disease 2019", abbreviated as COVID-19. In COVID-19, ‘CO’ stands for ‘corona,’ ‘VI’ for ‘virus,’ and ‘D’ for disease, an acronym, NOT a virus around for a long time.

• I realize there're many conspiracy stories about what COVID-19 is. But there's a scietific reason for the name COVIOD-19. It's not about it being the 19th vewrsion of a particular coronaviurs.

COVID-19 is a virus related to SARS-CoV-2 (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2). They're part of the coronavirus family which are important human and animal pathogens. The coronavirus that causes COVID-19 is a BETACORONAVIRUS in the same subgenus as the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) virus with a structure similar to the SARS coronavirus.

The description is important in helping scientist understand the causes for cell entry. A coronavirus is a type of common virus that can infect your nose, sinuses, or upper throat. They can spread much like cold viruses. This type of virus is different from the more common coronaviruses. It's related to the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) coronavirus and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) coronavirus; much more dangerous types.

Viruses are named on their genetic structure to help the development of tests, vaccines, and medicines. So, the Coronavirus Study Group of the International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses proposed this particular virus be designated "severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2" (SARS-CoV-2).

WHO announced “COVID-19” as the name of this new disease in Februarty of this year following its guidelines. They named it "coronavirus disease 2019", abbreviated as COVID-19. In COVID-19, ‘CO’ stands for ‘corona,’ ‘VI’ for ‘virus,’ and ‘D’ for disease, an acronym, NOT a virus around for a long time.

• I read some of your nasty replies to other opinions; you point out to several that they are 'not good Christians'.  I am a Christian and I know inherently that there is nothing God despises more than a 'better than thou' Christian.  I recommend you listen and learn.

• I didn't say they weren't good Christeians or that I was a better one. I implied they didn't seem to be Christians at all because of their hatred, bigotry, and prevarication. So I said they should find Christ. I said that as I wouldn't condemn them and wish them evil as some here have done.

• You didn't have to SAY it....your attitude and behavior REEKS of it.  Get off your soapbox.

• OK miss goody two shoes, where have I spouted hatred, bigotry, have lied. Just who is on a soapbox trying to be superior?

• Coronaviruses Have Been Around For Centuries: What Differentiates COVID-19?

https://consultqd.clevelandclinic.org/coronaviruses-have-been-aroun...

Coronaviruses Have Been Around For Centuries: What Differentiates COVID-19?
      What to know about transmission, who is at risk and how to protect your patients
    • I believe the article pretty well explains what the SARS-CoV-2 virus is, the COVID-19 as I tried to explain in my previous comment. As I wrote, the COVID-19 stands for corona (CO) virus (VI) disease (D) 2019 (19). It was discovered, identified, and named in 2019. It is SARS-CoV-2 which stands for "Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Corona Virus 2", a mouthfull. So they use acronyms to describe particulary viruses.

Coronaviruses have indeed been around for centuries, perhaps longer than Homo Sapiens. As you're probably aware of, such viruses often mutate. For example, the common flu virus is a type of coroanavirus. But why do we need new vaccines almost every year? It's because the virus mutates slightly. But because much of its structure is the same, we can develop vaccines quicker and easier. Will this be true with COVID-19? We don't know yet, but I hope so.

Also, consider the common cold. It's a member of the rhinovirus family, but we don't have a vaccine for it. Why? It's because the cold virus mutates so often we can't develop one that's effective. But usually the rhinovirus isn't as critical as some of the coronaviruses are.

Now if we could develop a vaccine for AIDS we might even get a better handle on some forms of cancer. But it too mutates.

Now, if one wants to discuss as to whether or not both COVID-10 and AIDS are naturally occurring viruses, that's another discussion.

• COVID19 is a man-made or manipulated virus ... that is not found in nature... no Bat caused the current Pandemic.   This virus has its start in a US Level 4 DOD research lab and when the laws regarding bio-weapons changed it was transferred to Wuhan, China, and a level 4 Bio-weapons lab run by the Communist Military.  This virus was not accidentally released. 

• That's what the Communist Chinese propagandists claim, that the US developed it and sent it to China.

This reply was deleted.