Seattle, WA — Last week, TFTP brought you the story of Port of Seattle Police Officer Greg Anderson, who made a video calling out the bad cops throughout the country who are enforcing mandates in complete violation of the oaths they swore to uphold the constitution. This put a target on his back and in the cross hairs of authoritarians across the country. Now, proving the point that good cops are hard to find and the system is set up to purge them from the ranks, officer Anderson has been terminated.

As we reported last week, in the 8 minute video, Anderson says he’s “seen officers nationwide enforcing these tyrannical orders.”

“Every time I turn on the TV I see people getting cited for going to church, for travelling on the roadways, for going surfing, opening their businesses, going to the park with their families, or doing nails out of their own house,” Anderson laments.

Anderson then reads a portion of the Bill of Rights before going off on his fellow cops.

“Stopping people and asking for their papers?” Anderson asks. “What is this, 1930’s Germany? Are you the Gestapo? You don’t get to stop people unless you have reasonable suspicion or probable cause that they have committed a crime.”

“Our power as law enforcement officers is nothing more than a facade,” Anderson says in one of the most telling admission we’ve ever heard from a cop. “It’s a badge and a gun.”

Anderson then makes an ominous prediction of what he thinks will happen if cops continue to stomp on the rights of Americans. Anderson says if the tyrant cops do not stop enforcing such arbitrary dictates from their overlords, cops will be “stripped” of their authority “in a heartbeat.”

He then goes on to predict a potential civil war.

ARTICLE & VIDEOS CONTINUED:  https://thefreethoughtproject.com/good-cop-fired-respecting-constitution/?utm_source=getresponse&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=rssfeednewsletter&utm_content=The+Free+Thought+Project+Newsletter

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Replies

• The police are getting no respect from the populace and no support from the powers that be! They are caught in not only a catch 22 situation but a no-win situation as well. I hope they "just step asid" when the revolution begins.Most police are good but the bad ones get all the press.

• The police have permitted corruption to overtake its ranks... like most agencies of the government law enforcement has allowed its ranks to be filed with those who view the law as a tool for ideological conditioning and indoctrination... Under the current law enforcement model, the law is no longer the servant of the people... it has become a tool for political indoctrination.

• There is a small percentage of Police who have trouble controlling the power that they are given.  By far the majority - I hope and believe - will side with the people when blatant civil rights offenses are committed by our government.  Remember, a rookie policeman can take in his Lieutenant if the lieutenant breaks a big enough law.  MOST cops are heroes and, even they know that too many of their fellow officers are complacent or offensive with regard to many laws.  Constitutional laws and unalienable right will draw the line for the Heroes.

• Many Police have stood by and watched ANTIFA beat the [eh' out of women and cripples... backed mayors and governors stay at home decrees, local police stood by while Lavoy Finicum, Vicky and Sammy Weaver were murdered by federal officers... the entire Waco incident was nothing more than murder by federal agents while the local sheriff watched from their vehicles... and did nothing.

Officer Anderson is a rare bird in our current police forces... where are his fellow officers and the Union... they should demand his reinstatement ... that has not happened.  Tells us a lot about the Union and the other police officers working with Anderson... think about it.

• I have known many cops during my life.  Most are good people and devoted Patriots.  Perhaps between five and ten percent are cowboys capable of bad acts and malfeasance...most are 'big city' cops who are exposed to the worst that people have to offer.  This does not excuse bad police behavior but, I understand it.

• I agree ED... for those living in the Northern, Mid-West, South and southwest states... however, on the West and N. East coast, I question their loyalty....

• There will be problems of allegiance everywhere but, most police are good people who will do the right thing.  I saw a video of a young veteran cop who swore to support the Constitution with his life.  I applaud him and the several million like-minded Patriots who will save - not just our sheep - but, the world.

• Solution???  Maybe the Cops have to choose sides....Can't serve two masters!

• I am only governed by one master - the U S CONSTITUTION.

• Please don't forget God, the author of all law and the inspiring of our Founders and Framers..

This reply was deleted.