Replies

• I pass  !!!!

• How that woman can stand there and speak an obvious lie, to just go get the vaccine so we can get back to the life we knew, is jaw-dropping. 

The perpetrators of the hoax N-E-V-E-R intend for it to end until death. Notice how some Executive despots state a personal mask mandate is still in effect even after being vaccinated?

They are not just pissing on your back and calling it rain, now they do it also facing you.

Mysterious Golden Showers. - Superdickery - Be sure to catch Avengers 4: The Unsnappening

Daring, aren't I?

• He can take his killer vaccine and put it where the sun don't shine!!!

• First of all, this covid thing is a scam to get control by the Government. Who in their right mind would shut down our economy when the virus is no more lethat than the flu. As for the vaccine, it is much more dangeroud than the virus itself. Very gullible people fell for this scam, that's how the Government is getting away with locking us up. Here in Florida, we still have a Governor that has common sense, so everything is pretty much open. I will never get the "vaccine", nor wear a mask, it's just plain stupid.

• If you watched this video with about 7 medical experts. It is lengthy but worth it.  They can stick their vaccine. Also wonder if the reason they still wear masks is because it has been reported that vaccinated people can infect unvaccinated people. Bet these scum never had the shot because they know what it does. 

• The imposter and FELON   isn,t my President .China Joe can suck of a gas pipe as far as I,m concerned .

• Joe Biden can go pound sand.

This reply was deleted.