Replies

• ive studied hundreds of photos of biden from the past and this fake, and as a side note " shover yer q comment up yer ass" look at the lower earlobe, those dont just change, his teeth are different all kinds of facial recognition differences, but hey you can stay ignorant all you want, the truth will come out8905236297?profile=RESIZE_584x8905240684?profile=RESIZE_710x8905241467?profile=RESIZE_930x

• O' give me a break  Joe Biden is Joe... not a clone or double... As for 'Q', not one... not one, of their predictions has occurred. Anyone who believes their hype has not studied the facts and is relying on the assessment from ANONYMOUS sources, which have never .. NEVER been correct. Stop drinking the "Q" Kool-aide it only adds to the confusion and detracts from your credibility.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWuAYS8lh7A

• Just what do these video clips prove? If this is supposed to prove that Biden is dead and he has a body double taking his place... I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale you might like and a bridge or two in NY for sale that you can have on the cheap.  Stop drinking the 'Q' Kool-aide...  False hope and imaginary narratives help no one... they only lead to more betrayal and disappointment.

• and its not video clips, its clip, one , and it doubles as an eye test, and clearly you are blind as a frikken bat. carry on .

• I know this may be a step beyond your ability to comprehend but you posted more than one VIDEO clip on the topic of Biden being a 'clone or doppelganger' and you continue to push 'O's' phony conspiracy theories.  You will soon find that the people on this site are much more sophisticated and informed than to swallow the garbage you are posting.  Biden is not a clone nor a doppelganger he is the original... God broke the mold when he made Biden so no others like him could plague us.

• ok I know this may be a step beyond your ability to comprehend but i posted 1 link to a video and several"images"  apparently you do not know the difference between a movie thing and a still image thing, thats ok we all have moments where we try and impress people with stupid shit. and other than telling you to shove yer q comment , i never once mentioned q, but apparently you are an expert on it.. { maybe the (Ret) stands for retarded. i thoght it meant retired.

you aint one of those vindeman people are ya, ya know got promoted while never seeing combat?

i would surely hope not stolen valor stuff

ill just leave this here

AR 25-50
      6–6. Retired military personnel
      Retired military should follow the same rules as active personnel, except that no organization or branch of the Army
      will be shown. Show retired status after the grade as follows:
      a. All Army personnel, active or reserve component, retired for service, age, or physical disability and all personnel
      on the Army of the United States Retired List, including regular Army personnel and non-regular Army personnel on
      the Temporary Disability Retired List will use “USA Retired” (for example, A. B. Smith, COL (USA Retired)).
      b. All personnel on the Officers Honorary Retired List will use “U.S. Army Retired (Hon).”
      c. All Army reservists assigned to the U.S. Army Reserve (USAR) Control Group (Retired) will use “USA Retired.”
      d. Army retirees serving as DA civilians will not use or refer to their military grade or rank except when referring to
      their personal retirement actions. bye have fun with yer Q delusions
    • You're welcome, but isn't it sad, some folks just can't get beyond name calling and insults.  Notably, everyone cannot and does not always agree and that's ok, but there is a way to present your difference of opinion, or alternate facts, without trying to verbally annihilate anyone.

• As a matter of fact, I've been a member of this site since before fraudbama came along and I've seen more than a few, like yourself, coma and go, in disgust, because "we did not choose to follow" your misdirected, insolent mental mendacity!  So long, farewell - - -don't let the door hit ya!

• No, he's not "lawfully elected;" and it's obvious.

This reply was deleted.