Replies

• not biden8903888060?profile=RESIZE_400x

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/8903887678?profile=RESIZE_400x
    • Ear lobes grow longer and larger with age. Facial expressions do not create another person either.

Biden is parked in DC being told what to do, what to say, and how to say it.  He has always been an arrogant spoiled individual, one who went into politics where those character flaws are considered assets.

Those who like Biden must lie about him in order to justify their absurdity.  There is nothing, and I mean nothing, about him to admire.  Blowhard defines his speech, and criminal defines his behavior.

• I will admit that I am only 71, 7 years younger than biteme, but after reading your post I went and looked up my HS senior picture in my yearbook.  Except for the ear that is scared from an accident, which is in the middle of the ear, my ears look exactly the same as they did when I was 17.

Your statement doesn't hold water.

• So do those of Mickey Mouse.

Tell me, sir.  Does your face look the same as it did  when you were 17?  Your skin? Your hair?  Maybe you have found the 'fountain of youth' ? 

I was talking about the ear lobe. As we age things begin to droop. In most people anyway.  You must be proud to have ears like that.  Immune from age.

• my grandfather told me something im sure most of us old codgers have heard "tis better to be silent and thought a fool than speak up and remove all doubt"

seriously yer gonna use a drawn cartoon figure to represent ageing on humans? tits sag butts say necks sag, ears dont change, and the 2 pics are not biden when he was 17 its only 10 years earlier. but just to humor your dumnbass here is a pic of biden around 18 notice the lower earlobe is the same  as the real"dead" biden.

ill bet money you are one of those paid fake post idiots ive been reading about the left has been hiring .8907398075?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.