Replies

• it would appear you have q on the brain, ive never mentioned it.

• Brain dead at the very least!!!!!!!!!!

• Not only is joe dementia illegitimate he supplants fuhrer obama as the worst thing to ever sit in the oval office.  joe combines the anti-God, anti-American mindset of obama with the massive incompetence of mr. Peanut, Jimmy carter!!!!!!!!!!

• Biden is not my president for sure.  We will somehow survive the next 1 plus year and when we have majority in the House and in the Senate, Biden can try and he will be blocked at every turn.  This nightmare must end and the sooner the better.  Actually the biggest problem the Republicans have is a lack of back bone - the best defense is a strong offense. Learn to fight dirty just like the Democrats do!!!  Grow a pair, please!!

• joe dementia isn't legitimately president, he is an illegitimate usurper.  Donald Trump is my president.  republikrats don't lack backbones, they lack integrity.  the deep state gop establishment are complicit in TREASON!!!!!!!!!!  While devildemocommiecrats stab us in the chest republikrats stab us in the back!!!!!!!!!!

• Bob, you nailed it - again.

• Edie, you are assuming a great deal, like the deep state gop TRAITORS doing anything for We the People, which they haven't for almost 30 years!!!!!!!!!!

• Fox is another outlet that needs to stop referring to Beijing Biden as "President." It makes them look like fools.

• I'm wondering if Fox will report the amount of fraudulent votes they find in the AZ audit. I know the fake news won't.

• joe dementia, the mentally deficient usurper is their guy.  All but a very few on fox are never Trumpers who wanted hitlery and were upset when her cheating failed and are elated that joe dementia's cheat plan worked!!!!!!!!!!  They don't just LOOK like fools, THEY ARE FOOLS!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.