ADMIN

TRUEAMERICANS STAND BY TRUMP TO SAVE AMERICA! | America Meme on ME.ME

This moment with GOP Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel pretty much encapsulates how well the two Georgia Senate runoffs are going amid allegations of voter irregularities and lawsuits regarding the November 3rd elections. During a stump speech for incumbent candidates Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue in Marietta, voters told McDaniel the race was already lost:

Unfortunately, this is not the only place I am hearing a significant lack of confidence in Georgia’s election process. McDaniel is correct, Senator David Perdue is currently leading challenger Jon Ossoff by approximately 100,000 votes. It’s not that voters feel Perdue will lose any more than some of them believe that President Trump actually lost. Rather, they think the results will be manipulated.

I live in a county that President Trump won with almost 70% of the vote. Republican voters in counties like mine, which are numerous, need to turn out on January 5th at or near Election Day 2020 to overwhelm the metro Atlanta counties. Today I got my first door knocker. I half expected it to be from the Democrat candidate campaigns and was surprised it was not. Where I live is generally a foregone conclusion for Republican candidates. In local and state-level races, Republican incumbents are often unopposed.

She asked me if I had been watching the news and if something bad had happened. I told her not particularly, just the continuing saga of the November 3rd election. She just shook her head and said at almost every door she knocked on since 10 a.m. people were telling her that we’ve already lost. Given where I live, this is distressing.

read more:

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stacey-lennox/2020/11/30/get-it-together-gop-the-georgia-senate-runoffs-are-not-going-to-win-themselves-n1181859

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why should any of the GOP base have confidence in the elections... AG Barr clearly stated on National Television that he saw no evidence of fraud... Where has he been ... he needs to get his head out of places it doesn't belong and direct the FBI (voter civil rights violations), US Postal Service (mail fraud)  DOJ (election law and fraud violations)  He has plenty of jurisdiction to investigate the criminal acts in this election... but we hear and see nothing... because Barr is a Globalist and agent of the deep state.. he is a Bush Dynasty protege 

• I for all I know this election is not an election to be quite honest with you, I have a friend who told me that God is the one that put the president in the white house I don't believe that because we the people vote them in that is it.

• I will STAND FOR TRUMP ALL THE WAY.

• Once the chain of custody on ballots is broken ... they can no longer be considered legitimate and must be discarded.  There must be a chain of custody record for every ballot cast if not the election should not be certified, as there is no way to prove qualified voters cast the ballots. Ballots without a chain of custody could have been mass-produced, stored in a warehouse, and then delivered as needed to ensure a Biden win...

• Obviously deep state Kemp and Raffensperger aren't interested in clean elections in Georgia, where Trump, Loeffler, and Perdue won the legal vote by a landslide on November 3rd. These unpatriotic rinos are going against Trump without blinking an eye. I'm sure they already fixed the runoff. What a sham! 

• These so-called RINO's ... (I believe they are Commie-crats in RINO Suits) are throwing the entire US Senate in the hands of the Communist Democrats... they are not just betraying Trump and- GOP they are betraying America and our Constitutional Republic.

• How about they make sure the election is secure and enought REPUBLICAN monitors are there. Get volunteers if you have to .

• I have never seen this in my intire life as long as live here in America.

• Unfortunately, I think the never Trumper Republicans are in on the voter fraud. Why haven't the Republican Senators and Congressmen spoken out to protect the American Voters? All I hear is a deafening silence from the Republican Party. Their only concern is protecting their own positions and do nothing to defend President Trump nor the millions of Americans who voted for them.

• this is a lawless society some of the Republican and Democrats are into it big time.

This reply was deleted.