Replies

• I agree. But then again, LIncoln didn't have the Constitutional power to prevent the secession.

• Ask Lincoln, Roosevelt, and Truman! There is plenty of precedent when the US President took control and enforced the law locally under emergency powers even without consent from Congress. That was before the Supreme Court increased the reach of the federal government. Besides, in his wise foresight Trump has already expanded the economic weight of the federal government to the highest level since World War II. I'm glad to see that he is taking control of the country and that he makes America great again. I look forward to the next 4 years of President Trump. He will achieve even more than what he had done so far since he is getting more and more people on his side. They can also see what a great job he has been doing. 

• So true, That's why he had to invade the south.

• And South Carolina did not have the constitutional power to secede.  Lincoln had authority... He swore  it when he took office.

No state has the right to destroy the Union. A President is obligated to preserve it.  Obama, the fraud, had a problem with that. His object was to destroy it, only he called the process 'transformation'. Biden has likewise adopted this milk toast language.

This reply was deleted.