Replies

• She might be able to spell Jim Crow but shamefully the historic accurate definition is of no value to her. 

• Is it illegal to poll test the phrase "Jim Crow"?  If not, I fail to see the proiblem.  (Given the frequency with which I have been hearing that phrase, I take it that "Jim Crow" tested out well in the Demo test poll!).

• To test the phrase Jim Crow might not be illegal; however it is certainly racist.  It only tests out well with people who really have not idea what the Jim Crow laws actually were and that they were used to DEMOCRATS to try to control those "uppity Niggers" (their words not mine)  Anyone who believes this is good or worthwhile has to have a pea for a brain.  Is that you Timothy Sanfor Bruening?  Are you one of those racist Democrats (they still are because they don't believe the black citizens are able to read their drivers license or Social Security number or get a state issued ID)?

• Can't stand the woman, so pushy like she has certain rights which puts her on the top.  

• Her sister is a judge in Atanta!  We have let her become very powerful!

• Stacey is a typical black in power, where power has gone to their HEADS!

• Truly Evil, in the flesh!!!

• she is out of her mind just like the rest of the Democrats out there and they are Demon possess people too may I add.

This reply was deleted.