ADMIN

9869353064?profile=RESIZE_710xSecretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R-GA) filed a lawsuit against the Biden administration's Department of Justice (DOJ) for information about the department’s lawsuit against Georgia’s election integrity law. 

Raffensperger’s lawsuit seeks to enforce a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request sent by the secretary months prior to find the motivations behind the DOJ’s initial case.

"Considering how blatantly political the Biden lawsuit against Georgia’s commonsense election law was from the beginning, it’s no surprise they would stonewall our request for basic transparency," Raffensperger said. "I will always fight for truth and integrity in Georgia’s elections."

Biden’s DOJ filed a lawsuit in June to challenge the Peach State’s Election Integrity Act of 2021. 

At the time, Gov. Brian Kemp (R) called the lawsuit "disgusting" and said it was "weaponizing the U.S. Department of Justice."

Raffensberger filed a FOIA to obtain communications by the Biden DOJ, Congress, and other entities about the law and subsequent case.

read more here: https://justthenews.com/government/courts-law/georgia-files-lawsuit-get-justice-department-answer-foia?utm_source=breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You can tell which States are commie States. They have made no attempt to fix the fraudulent corrupt voting system in their States. I may have missed it but I do not recall any prosecutions taking place anywhere over the massive voter fraud. Have no respect for any of the Republicans Who did not stand up after the Election when it was quite obvious what was going on while I was watching the election results and seeing to switching of votes from Trump to Biden.

• The Left, doing everything they can to undercut moves for Election Integrity, like voter photo ID requirement, labeling it 'voter suppression'.  As though the Public doesn't have the right to have their election procedures tightened up against the massive fraud going on.  As with Mail-In ballots - a huge part of the criminality going on.  So of COURSE the Left doesn't want our election procedures tightened up.  Disgusting.    

• If that would only work.  As it is, the federal law requiring states to take 'reasonable measures' at cleaning their voter registrationr rolls has been widely ignored.  Fortunately, the govt. watchdog Judicial Watch has been taking many a state to court over this very issue.  But the corruption in this matter is so pervasive and endemic that I think the only measure that will work is a total overhaul of the civilian court system by the military, under Martial Law provisions activated under the terms of the Insurrection Act, which Pres.Trump invoked before (ostensibly) leaving the office.  I say 'ostensibly' because there are a number of indications that a major sting operation has been going on, whereby the Good Guys have been collecting evidence about the malevolent machinations of various Bad Guys for quite some time, via quantum computer capabilities.  Pres. Trump has said, more than once, that "We caught them all."  I think he means it literally. Which means that widespread arrests are pending.  Or have already taken place.  Since one can't believe a word that the MSM tells us.  Or at least, the monopolized majority thereof.  So, I for one have some faith that Truth will prevail, in all this darkness that we have  been living in.  For quite long enough.  Although, for a purpose.  For our own edification, as 'spiritual beings having a human experience'.  Life having a Purpose, beyond just in and for itself only.  My summary of the matter: Life - in this material, 3-dimensional realm - is a school.  The purpose is to graduate.  And I think that we are on the verge of such a Graduation.  Out of (the spiritual equivalent of) elementary school.  Into the higher grades.  Leaarning lessons along The Way.  And sometimes, the hard way.  Like, now.              

This reply was deleted.