ADMIN

8305453471?profile=RESIZE_710x

Poll workers in Georgia who raised concerns about election irregularities were informed this week that their contracts are not being renewed, according to letters obtained by Epoch Media Group.

Bridget Thorne and Susan Voyles say they witnessed abnormal actions taken during the election in Fulton County. They’ve spoken to news outlets and state legislators about what they saw.

In the new letters, Dwight Brower, elections consultant for the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections, informs the women that Georgia law enables officials to appoint poll managers, and managers must be reappointed for each election event.

“There are many factors (management skills, performance, actions, behavior, etc.) considered prior to making reappointments for each primary or election. Unfortunately, a decision has been made to not reappoint you in a poll management or other poll positions in Fulton County,” Brower wrote.

“I see it as a direct consequence of my being honest,” Voyles told NTD, which is part of Epoch Media Group.

“In that oath, we say that I will, to the best of my abilities, make sure there is no fraud, deceit—it kind of goes on down like this,” Voyles added. “So I saw what I was doing was an extension of my job as a poll manager. In other words, I had seen fraud I had seen deceit, I had seen the things that in our poll reading we were warned to stay away from and to report if we see them. I did, and in this case, at this point, the truth was not received well.”

A Fulton County spokeswoman didn’t respond to requests for comment.

Garland Favorito, co-founder of watchdog group Voters Organized for Trusted Election Results in Georgia, told NTD that the poll workers being terminated is worrisome.

“It’s a tremendous concern, not just for me, but for all the voters in the state of Georgia who are informed about this situation. Because basically, these whistleblowers, who are trying to correct the fraud in Fulton County, have now been terminated,” he said. “And the people who actually appear to have committed the fraud on election night, by illegally scanning 20,000 ballots into the Fulton County system after they told the monitors that we’re not going to scan anymore, those people appear to still be able to count the votes for the upcoming U.S. Senate race. So everyone is asking, ‘Why?'”

Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said in a statement on Friday that Fulton County should rehire Voyles and Thorne.

“I condemn in the strongest terms the decision by Fulton County elections officials to fire two poll managers purely for raising concerns about the November elections,” the Republican said. “Though we have found no credible evidence of widespread fraud, it is important that individuals can raise their voice when they believe they have seen wrongdoing. Retribution against whistle blowers poses a threat to the continued strength and vibrancy of our democracy.”

read more here: https://www.theepochtimes.com/georgia-poll-workers-who-raised-election-concerns-get-terminated_3624301.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ah yes, ......... does anyone remember waaaayyyy back in 2018 & 2019 when whistleblowers with absolutely no first hand knowledge of the information they presented were the darlings of the Democrat conspirators against the Trump administration? These people are so duplicitous and deceitful that even sworn testimony is being disregarded by them and the courts if it doesn't fit the narrative for their preferred outcome.

• Dirty

• Want to know how many Republican reps are going to be at the Senate runoff. The republicans had better have their A$$es glued in the polling places.

• Why would they do that?  To see if they can violate whistle blower law by prevaricating with legalese language and put fear into others who would be equally honest.

• the reason why they are doing it is because they don't want Donald Trump to be the president that is why they fire those people.

• Damn the C.C.P. and the Democrats!

• The communist democrats will use massive voter fraud to secure votes for both democrats running against Republicans in the Georgia run off!!

This reply was deleted.