ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I agree.  Seems they are never arrested and charged for their crimes.  Even murders.  So what other way is there to stop them?

• All others but the Second Amendment have been exausted . WE'RE ON OUR OWN! Our new Totalitarian Tyrants are making it clear.

• They should be given sixty seconds to lay down their arms, get on the ground, hands and arms stretched out on the pavement.  Those who refuse should expect immediate arrest.

• HMMMMM   A K's and A R 15's aren't they supposed to be banned ????   Jus wonderin   -  watchaallthink???

• Law is arbitrary to the left so,no.

• Elections r for all Americans registered. Oblozo the kenyan klown had black panthers out at voting station's. Now this well this leads me more towards the 3rd world politics of south america. Well okay y'all bring ur toys we will bring ours. We will live free or die. Be prepared for all outcomes here set forth.

• WTF Is This All About?!

• Joe, It seems the boys in black don't like the idea of the butt-hole gov of Ga..signing the voter bill requiring voter I D

• Yep and will we ever know?

• The state government has been warned (Antifa) not to enact election reform. 

Guess who showed up as an underscored reminder?

Me, I would trolley them off to the pokey with them carrying their bollocks in a knapsack.

This reply was deleted.