ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If we came out in huge numbers, they cannot arrest us all!  Where would they house us?  Clothe us?  Feed us?  Medicate us?  etc.?  Would they shoot at us - their own?  Especially if we did not shoot first?  Especially if we did not retaliate?  Especially if we were unarmed?  Especially if women were with us?  Especially if our "militia" was all women?  Why put off to tomorrow what could, and should, be done today?  Dee, can you get vocal on this?  Can Jenny Beth?  Can Melanie?  We all know that you all can.  The real question is: "Will you?"  We await your reply which is .............................................. !

• Shoot them all, I'm so sick of these bullies.

• FEDERAL BODY ARMOR REGULATIONS

While some states dictate when and how you can wear body armor, the federal government has its own set of laws. These laws state that no convicted felon in the United States can purchase or possess body armor. Buying body armor as a convicted felon is yet another federal crime to add to your record. Below is the statute that covers the use of body armor by a violent felon.

18 U.S.C. 931 PROHIBITION ON PURCHASE, OWNERSHIP, OR POSSESSION OF BODY ARMOR BY VIOLENT FELONS

18 U.S.C. 931

I wonder if any of those present were wearing body armor illegally.... a domestic violence charge and conviction would likely make the individual wearing body armor guilty of a federal felony. 

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USCODE-2011-title18/pdf/USCODE-2011-title18-partI-chap44-sec931…
    • Colonel, does it seem reasonable that on federal territories, or in interstate conditions, Federal law would apply. But in intrastate situations, they are not empowered?

• The commerce clause is another abused power... the regulation of all interstate commerce is not a Constitutional power delegated to the Federal Government.. The constitution only grants partial jurisdiction to the Federal Government over interstate commerce.  The Constitution is clear the Federal Government has specific powers delegated to it and the States also are restricted from certain forms of interstate commerce. 

Interstate commerce is a complex field of law...  Items such as weights and measures, coining currency, prohibiting tariffs between states, copyrights, etc are all areas where the Federal Government has Constitutional jurisdiction.   However,  the Federal Government has no place in establishing EPA authority or OSHA standards under the commerce or any other clause of the US Constitution.

States have complete authority to regulate commerce within their borders... with a few exceptions itemized in the Constitution.  There are certain Constitutional restrictions placed on a state's powers to regulate commerce within its borders.  These are listed in Article 1, sections 9 and 10 and for the better part those powers restricted from state authority are reserved for the Federal Government... treaties, tariffs, duties and imposts, restrictions on imports from other states, etc.  So, yes limited intra-state issues of commerce are addressed in the Constitution

Over time the Federal Courts have gradually usurped interstate and intrastate regulatory powers not granted to the Federal Government by the Constitution... The Federal Courts have done this in many areas of the Constitution.  Thus, the Federal Courts have slowly eroded the statutory and sovereign powers of the states making them the subjects of the Federal Government.  This must stop and the powers usurped returned to the States if we are to survive as a Constitutional Republic.

• We need to show up armed and ready to fight for what is right.  It is now or never .

• You are right Walter!

Last summer when some Black Lives Matter folks  causing havoc in Washington attempted to come across state lines into Coeur d'Alene Idaho, they were met with regular citizens that own guns, many who are hunters, who were guarding every shopping center, every building,  that those BLM might want to take over. When the BLM were faced with people ready to defend themselves and their city with their own guns, they retreated back into Washington.

Now people in Washington and Oregon that are fed up with the Democratic leader ship that is allowing the destruction of some of their beautiful cities without any repercussions, are fleeing into Idaho to live. Because Idaho while not perfect it's a much better environment. There are still some concerns though and Idaho that the governor, governor little, is now in someway linked to the Chinese. I don't know if that link is. For the sake of Idaho I hope and pray that they're not tightly linked with the Chinese especially the Chinese government! There are plenty of liberal Democrats trying to move into power positions in the state of Idaho. Very scary!  But there is some resistance👏👍🙏‼️

• This is just the start. They'll be letting Black ISIS and ANTIFA run amuck on the country and will turn there back and ignore it just like they're ignoring how they ATTACKED our country by erasing the borders. When they send their roving horders of Black ISIS and ANTIFA Terrorists for us,you better not dare protect yourself or YOU'RE the criminal. See what they're doing to us yet? You have to be a WILLING VICTIM!!!............You hate them yet?

• In the days of our Founding Fathers, men used weapons for as many reasons as we have, if not more.  The Founding Fathers determined, based upon their experiences, singularly and collectively, that we were to be able to keep whatever weapons we owned for use against our own government.  For certain, they owned no weapons of mass destruction as we have available to us now.  But neither did the government.  They did not say, "the citizenry could keep any weapons they owned except muskets."  And, because today's government firepower has grown immeasurably, they should not be requiring us to forfeit any of our weaponry.  It is true: I do not need an AR-15 to shoot a deer.  I do not need one to kill an intruder, either.  My Glock 9mm will suffice.  Government causes the problem and then offers the incoherent solution.  Government IS the problem.  I need whatever firepower I have to defend myself against my government, especially now.  Here come 30 armed drones, 3 tanks, and 40 armed soldiers and I have an AR-15.  Wow!  I can understand why the Founding Fathers felt the way they did.  It was so important to those men, that only the right to free speech against the government ranked higher.  God gave us these rights.  That is why they are unalienable.  What God bestows, mankind shall not rescind.  Take my weapons and answer to God.  You do not believe in God?  That does not matter.  You will answer to Him nevertheless.  He is already angered due to our sinful nature, not unlike those in Noah's day. It is not wise to mock and challenge God.  I will keep my guns, if I have any.

• Shoot all the BASTARDS!  I'm f'ing done with them!

This reply was deleted.