ADMIN

Anti-Obama & George Bush Meme | Political Memes Today

Former President George W. Bush is lobbying House and Senate Republicans to work with President Joe Biden on amnesty for illegal aliens.

In an interview with the Dispatch Podcast, Bush said Biden and Republicans ought to strike a deal to provide amnesty, at the least, to illegal aliens enrolled in or eligible for former President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

“I think piecemeal probably makes sense and I think the president, if I could be so bold, is calling Republicans like-minded and saying ‘Let’s see if we can get something done,'” Bush said.

“Comprehensive may be too big of a reach right now,” Bush continued. “Like if they can get DACA done with some kind of border enhancement, you know plans to give Republicans comfort in voting for the bill, then all of the sudden there’s confidence to be gained.”

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2021/05/02/george-w-bush-lobbies-republicans-work-joe-biden-amnesty-illegal-aliens/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Col Ron ... I'm generally on the same page with you. I'm an engineer in Silicon Valley; I'm firmly an Individualist (got there from a reading of Atlas Shrugged in 1958).

I believe that you and many people are profoundly missing the USA's and concomitantly Capitalism's single most important asset ... entrepreneurship!

I do believe that Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump are personifications of entrepreneurship.

• My husband and I both liked George Bush. How he can now kiss the Dems A$$es after how he was treated when he was President is beyond me.

the media also hated him. Maybe age related

• Shirley...

The Bush family has betrayed our confidence... they have NEVER really been on the side of MAGA patriots.  They have always been for a New World Order... and are now OPENLY embracing the dissolution of the USA, as our founding father's created it.  They are major players in the transformation of our Constitutional Republic into a Marxist Plutocracy ... a hybrid political institution. This ill-fated bipartisan compromise will not live long.  Once the Marxist have consolidated their hold on the seats of power; then, the Bush's, and their ilk, will find themselves targets of the Counter-revolutionary purges, which always follow a Marxist revolution.

The Bush's and their cohorts are dealing with fire in a very dangerous game... expecting to come out without being burnt. They expect to harness the public's ire for the left to their advantage.  Only, they have failed to understand they have become as reviled as the Marxist they seek to control.  The Bush Empire will soon find itself hiding in the bushes in Paraguay ... looking to avoid the latest Marxist purge.

• Daddy was a New World Order kind of guy. Read his cold dead lips......

• He is a  mentally  I'll and need to go away ! I sorry I ever voted for this trader !

• I feel the same way Ray - sum bitch has left us conservatives 

• Ditto. Cursed traitor and globalist. And worse.

• "“Comprehensive may be too big of a reach right now,” Bush continued. “Like if they can get DACA done with some kind of border enhancement, you know plans to give Republicans comfort in voting for the bill, then all of the sudden there’s confidence to be gained.”" George Bush jr.

Looks like "W" has taken another header onto concrete again.

8888880665?profile=RESIZE_400x

• yes, showing his lack of intelligence and care for the country.  He is pandering hoping for a seat in satan's new world order global dictatorship!!!!!

• Great graphic!!!  Love it!

This reply was deleted.