ADMIN

General Reportedly Cancels Troop Evacuation, Demands Soldiers ‘Clean The Base For The Taliban’ Before Leaving

A viral Instagram post highlights a text message exchange in which a U.S. military servicemember states that the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit is being forced to clean a military base for the Taliban in Afghanistan. The report claims that a troop evacuation flight was cancelled by Brigadier General Farrell J. Sullivan so that Marines could sweep up trash in preparation for the Taliban takeover.

The RaidTeamCo Instagram account posted screenshots of the text message exchange on Sunday, accompanied by the caption “Meanwhile on the 24 MEU! 🤡s This was sent to us from one of the homies his wife is currently deployed and they are being told they have to clean before they can leave! WTF SHARE!”

In the messages, the claim is made that “We were supposed to leave last night,” “The general canceled our flight because the base was dirty.” After receiving the response, “What the f**k,” the Marine continues, “Yea I’m not joking,” “We had to clean the base for the Taliban.” The general being referred to is then identified as Brig. Gen. Farrell J. Sullivan of the Task Force 51/5th Marine Expeditionary Brigade.

read more:

https://nationalfile.com/general-reportedly-cancels-troop-evacuation-demands-soldiers-clean-the-base-for-the-taliban-before-leaving/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The PATRIOTS still in the military ALL need to stand up and tell off their "communist commanders"!

• Our military leadership has been compromised...

• I hope that his name - Sullivan (or given name, Farrell) - is forever pilloried in pop culture as synonomis with "leave it clean & neat for your mortal enemy, when he takes over and kills your sorry ass!!"  He was "Sullivanned" or he "rec'd a sullivan (synonymous with insanity and foolish policy!!)"

• Another General On Fentanyl Like His Boss O'Biden! Should've left the Commie for the Taliban to give him a ride Hanging off a Black Hawk! What a Waste of Uniform! ANOTHER TREASONOUS MAGGOT!

• That general must be stripped of rank and court martialed!!

• Agreed!  Too bad the troops didn't leave him behind!

• In 'Nam he would've been "Fragged!"

This reply was deleted.