ADMIN

Poll: 33% of Americans Believe the Mainstream News Media is 'The Enemy of  The People' - Live Trading News

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• the cheaters probably have 5 votes to counter my one but my one will be cast for lLIBERTY, that is for Donald Trump, Mike Pence, andconservative republicans.   They CANNOT intimidate or discourage me from voting, it is not only my right but my RESPONSIBILITY to cast my vote for the liberty I once fought ffor!!!!!

• "General Flynn: "media will spin a disaster scenario over the coming days""

The MSM shall not signify.

• Absolutely, the noise coming from the left is proof that they're running scared and that our nation is about to turn the corner on corrupt government... they fear a 2nd Term where President Trump can come after them for their criminal conduct.

• I made the same observation to friends and they just shrugged. But I did follow up and asked them if Biden's basement policy was working then how come he is now on the stump and his allies are getting to every media outlet they can to push for Biden, even Fox where they would not appear before.

• I am an elderly woman but even if my automobile conked out, no neighbors available to drive me, it will not stop me from going to vote even if I have to crawl the last leg of the trip to the polling place to cast my ballot for Donald Trump.

• Diane, I agree.  I am 70 and crippled from a stroke but I will do whatever it takes to get to the polling booth, stand in line as long as necessary, in whatever weather is doing to cast my vote for LIBERTY. I know it will be cold but clear or wet I don't know.   I fought for freedom for others 50 years ago and am ready to fight for ours today.  I daily pray that God will thwart the cheaters and put down the rioters after Trump wins again!!!!!

• I'm with you, Brother (Danang 70-71)

• He is absolutly right. Do not even listen to them any longer. They are deranged criminals

This reply was deleted.