Replies

• Good to see the right thing done now is Hilary turn for jail

• I see a lot of comments indicating that a Trump victory in November is a given. I think that is a way too complacent attitude. He will win only if those Republicans, Conservatives, Libertarians, and Independents who support him get their butts out the door and vote.

• You are correct!

• So TRUE, we have learned that one of the reason we lost the House in the midterms is because good and conservative voters thought they weren't necessary. WRONG❗️❗️❗️
      And with Pelosi's shenanigans, harvesting votes which at one time would have been illegal, they gained A LOT of seats so she could get her gavel back! 
      we must get the voters out to the House, AND get better control of the Senate!

• Trump defies gravity and he will do so again because supporters like us are loyal to him no matter what. He is the only leader who can and will make America great again. Look what he has accomplished already. There is no way the majority of Americans don't support him. Don't trust the polls or the fake news.They were wrong the last time, too, when he won in a huge landslide.

• Yes, Paul!

i Never Believed the polls, and still don't! I've been polled a couple of times. Very frustrating! Questions are designed to provoke the answers they want. All polls are biased by those who pay for them! When being polled, I had to tell the pollsters they were being paid to do subversive  things, and I could no longer have them wasting my time, after which I hung up! 
      needless to say, I don't get polled anymore!

polls are a total fraud! Two nights before President Trump was elected one of my sons told me I should prepare myself because Hillary was going to be elected! I told him he was very wrong, that polls can't be believed, and the day after the election he would be eating those words? I also told him to make sure he would go to the polls and vote for Trump, or he would end up regretting being part of a wonderful opportunity to get our country back on track. The morning after the election I got his message - WRONG AGAIN! Relieved and glad he voted, and willing and happy to be wrong!

i believe wholeheartedly that President Trump will be elected in a landslide. My great concern is getting many Democrats unseated and replaced with strong, conservative, country loving patriots WITH backbone, and more interested in the good of the country than in their own bank accounts, fame, and power!

• Trump will carry others with him as he has done in the past. All of Trump's candidates are strong, conservative, and country loving patriots with a backbone just like Trump himself is. He wouldn't endorse them if they were any different. Say, has he ever endorsed a candidate who didn't get elected? I don't think so.

• Good..........but we need to get Comey, Brenner, McCabe etc locked up'

• Yep. And run for President.

• Not a bad idea!

I was SURE Donald Trump would be voted in as Pres in 2016. 

I believe he'll be re-elected in 2020. I have thought from the beginning that God had His hand on this  man, had been preparing him for this thankless job all of his life!

I, friends, and family have worried about who we could vote for to carry on what he's doing, someone with his wisdom, strength, backbone, love of people, love of country!

Perhaps Gen Flynn is the one!  Something to think about, and PRAY ABOUT!

This reply was deleted.