ADMIN

Pin on Have You Heard?

We are witnessing a vicious assault by enemies of all that is good, and our president is having to act in ways unprecedented in decades, maybe centuries.

The biblical nature of good versus evil cannot be discounted as we examine what is happening on the streets of America.

It’s Marxism in the form of antifa and the Black Lives Matter movement versus our very capable and very underappreciated law enforcement professionals, the vast majority of whom are fighting to provide us safe and secure homes, streets and communities.

When the destiny of the United States is at stake, and it is, the very future of the entire world is threatened.

As Christians, shouldn’t we act? We recognize that divine Providence is the ultimate judge of our destiny. Achieving our destiny as a freedom-loving nation, Providence compels us to do our part in our communities.

It encourages us in this battle against the forces of evil to face our fears head-on. No enemy on earth is stronger than the united forces of God-fearing, freedom-loving people.

We can no longer pretend that these dark forces are going to go away by mere prayer alone. Prayers matter, but action is required.

read more:

https://www.westernjournal.com/exclusive-gen-flynn-letter-america/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  The DNC is as shady as the day is long AND THEY ARE PULLING ALL BIDENS STRINGS telling him what to say and do. BUT, JOE WANTS TO GO OUT IN PUBLIC AND SAY WHATS ON HIS MIND----USUALLY IT INCOHERANT STATEMENTS THAT PROVE HE IS VIRTUALY MINDLESS AND UNABLE TO BE PRESIDENT. 

IF JOE BIDEN THINKS HE IS MENTALLY SHARP THEN HE MUST BE TESTED TO PROVE HE IS!

America already sees Joe for What he is: A 77 year old man with full on dimentia. The DNC WILL CHOOSE THE VP

Trump needs to mount a powerful charge to force Joe Biden into a couple of debates.

Trump needs to mount a powerful charge to force Joe Biden to be Cog. tsted prior to elections.

• All evil needs to succeed is for good men to do nothing.

• yes

• I totally agree!

• Mr. President reinstate LTG Flynn... bring him back as the 'Joint Chief of Staff'... then direct him to purge the military of the Marxist elements which infiltrated it during the Obama Admin... ask him to prepare the military for martial law, and the reclaiming of our government institutions and the MSM from decades-old Marxist insurgency and the DEEP STATE/SWAMP.

• That is exactly what I would do. We need Flynn. 

• Thank God for Flynns atty, Sydney Powell she is a lioness as we all need to be now.  IF WE FAIL TO RE-ELECT PRES TRUMP WE WILL HAVE 2 CHOICES SUBMIT OR FIGHT AND I CHOOSE FIGHT ALEX FOR 400.    Judge Sullivan as I hear it is NOT ALLOWED TO BE JUDGE AND PROSECUTOR AND THAT THE CASE WAS DROPPED BY DOJ MEANING HE SHOULD HAVE ENDED IT.   I believe his job is to keep it going no matter what law he breaks and he is breaking the law.   I am sure Flynns lawyer is on top of it.   We have to do all we can now for the country.   

• When is this halfrican judge sullivan going to be brought to justice for his glaringly obvious kangaroo court? It is also very obvious that the halfrican barry sotero is pulling sullivan's puppet strings while george soros pulls on barry's string.

• The saddest thing in this whole Flynn debacle is not only Gen. Flynn being destroyed but the justice system being destroyed along with him. Some worthless judge is trying to do some kabookì theatre by not dropping the charges against Gen. Flynn when the justice dept. dropped the charges. I am a party of one that believe all these things that are happening, covid-19, black lives matter, riots, shootings are going to cause things to not end well. God help us.

• This sycotic "HALF BREED" judge is a barry/soros backed POS paramecium!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.