ADMIN

Pin on Have You Heard?

We are witnessing a vicious assault by enemies of all that is good, and our president is having to act in ways unprecedented in decades, maybe centuries.

The biblical nature of good versus evil cannot be discounted as we examine what is happening on the streets of America.

It’s Marxism in the form of antifa and the Black Lives Matter movement versus our very capable and very underappreciated law enforcement professionals, the vast majority of whom are fighting to provide us safe and secure homes, streets and communities.

When the destiny of the United States is at stake, and it is, the very future of the entire world is threatened.

As Christians, shouldn’t we act? We recognize that divine Providence is the ultimate judge of our destiny. Achieving our destiny as a freedom-loving nation, Providence compels us to do our part in our communities.

It encourages us in this battle against the forces of evil to face our fears head-on. No enemy on earth is stronger than the united forces of God-fearing, freedom-loving people.

We can no longer pretend that these dark forces are going to go away by mere prayer alone. Prayers matter, but action is required.

read more:

https://www.westernjournal.com/exclusive-gen-flynn-letter-america/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The political left And their ideology has never had any consideration for the lives or well being of people. The political left is quivering in their eagerness to rend and destroy.                                                        They are certain that NOW is their time to leap!
    The United States of America is the greatest nation on the planet and in history. The only nation with a written constitution, that guaranties natural rights.
    Sadly, we as a nation have been under attack for over a hundred years by those abhorred with the idea of we peons having control over our own lives.
    This coming November we get to choose, we can choose to be a serf controlled by a master or we can choose to be a king and control our own destiny.

• Well for one thing there's too much saddness in my view and not enough strategy and action on the part of America, Americans to protect their country and themselves.  I am always seeing "crying" icons on social media posts.  Some are sure tragic posts, but some seem to be simply accepting the status quo, can you say "new normal."   I just can't process that.

• I am all In!

• The implication by some who always, and I mean incessantly, think and say that the present condition of the State of America is due to the neglect of President Trump, is incorrect, sadly misleading, and serves to prohibit discussion of a path to a remedy since it presents a false narrative as to what caused the condition in the first place, and therefore offers no solution at all. Even more sadly, many people on this site agree with it, and have posted their applause for it being advanced.

Either one wants Trump reelected or they do not.  Personally, I do. And I do not give a tinkers about those who do not and hide behind a false narrative in order to influence others.

Martial Law is not the solution. It is a measure of last resort implemented to correct the consequence of a problem without first the identification of the cause. For instance, Antifa and BLM would go nowhere if people were not following it. Both would die on the vine.  Why are they latched onto? What causes this to take place. Why is America so hated by so many, even many of our own people?  Has our government failed so miserably that it must be overthrown and replaced by another system, and one that has proven, time and again, that it has a perfect record of failure? 

Plainly asking, and plain is often required, why is truth so quickly avoided and replaced with bull-sh-t?  Why is that?  Why is it a fact that the Bible itself has been redacted in the pulpits and observance of traditional Christianity?  What has been advanced by doing that?  Huh?

We, as a people, as a Nation, supposedly Under God, we don't uphold the Bible without first diminshing what it clearly states for our own good.  We twist it to conform to our traditions.  We do the same with the Constitution. We knead it like dough, then bake it for our own taste, our own version, so that it goes down easy.  The right of the States and ultimately the People allows us to reject the Blessings of Liberty, by substituting The Freedom to act responsibly for The License to do whatever the hell we want. 

If President Trump is required to uphold the Constitution and to the best of his ability, preserve, protect and defend it, as he took an oath to do, then are not we, the people, required to do the same? As Americans? Without twisting and convoluting  it to suppose that the People can do any damned thing they want?  And the same is true of the Bible?

No wonder we have problems. Everyone doing what seems right in their own eyes.  Truth be damned.

• Love it Dale. 

This reply was deleted.