Replies

• Gen Flynn has been in a position to know the deepest secrets of our State... and his testimony in this video speaks the truth exposing the TREASON that the Democrat Party has been engaging in for years... it is now so blatant and overreaching that anyone with a modicum of common sense can figure out what is happening... the Marxist are pulling off a Coup using the results of a rigged election... a fraudulent election.

It is time for MAJOR ARRESTS across the Nation... in both State and Federal Government ... in both Political Parties as they have both been infiltrated and cooped. I hope and pray that the military presence in the DC area are there to arrest the insurgents and coup masterminds as they assemble for the inauguration of a fraud.... put them all in chains and move them to GITMO to await trial for various crimes.

• It certainly doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the handwriting on the wall does it?????  mr dementia is illegitimate and will never be called president by me!!!!!

• I agree with you!  This should have started days ago, and should be on going now.

• Praise  be to our Father in Heaven for all the courageous Patriots who have risked their life and reputation to stand by our President Trump. Every American owes Gen. Flynn a debt of gratitude and we thank him from the bottom of our heart.

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

• Thank you General Flynn!

• civil war is on, sad day in history

This reply was deleted.