ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• She's a bought and paid for Soros tool in our overthrow. Any bets? Shouldn't be hard to find out!

• This is an entitled black.  

• This presents a problem.

If the office holder has a bonifide interest in attending, and witnessing a government act like a bill signing, I can see no harm in that. I fact, I see benefit in transparency.

But....

If the office holder intends being disruptive and challenging to the governors legitimate actions in hopes of devaluing the act in a public relations stunt, then she is not sincere in her interest, but rather an agitating activist for reasons other than a Constitutional governments affirmation. In that case.....

-Lock her up. She is responsible for her actions.-

Warman Boy Accused Of Attempted Murder Granted Bail With Conditions

•  Totally Agreeable in the former context BUT We know what the intent of this Communist Creature from the DemoComuCrat Swamp was intending which was the latter part of your comment. But, I would rather IT be HANGED from the nearest lamp post as a Communist Subversive than to just be arrested and ROR'd only to have more likely than not, a fellow traveller judge dismiss the charge against IT!! What Disgust's me Most is the fact that Black American's are being Brainwashed by their Real Enemy and being led like pet's on a leash by "'Them"' who were responsible for their Enslavement and the Atlantic Slave Trade for the last 600 odd years and yet here they are doing the Communist's bidding to Destroy the One Country they have been able to prosper the most in when being Civil, responsible Human beings who are just too low IQ to see how they are once again being enslaved by "'THEM"' who brought them here in chains in the first place.

•  She was Arrested for Disrupting Governmental Administration in the Act of Performing the Governor's Legal Authority. And NO to the BIG MOUTH COMMUNIST MONKEY, Your fellow Communist Monkey Does NOT have a RIGHT to be Present in the Governor's Office while in the performance of their Duty which was to Sign a Law that Should have been signed Years ago!!

This Dumb Communist Monkey just didn't like the fact that a Law was being signed to prevent further Voter Fraud.

•  Since when does any liberal politican actually obey the law when they can attack people like the demorats think is ok. Try  the U.S. House of Represenatives democrat members  like AOC, Maxine Walters, so forth and  so on.

• Frigging Communists! We're fed up with your "Revolution" and stolen election so go FAHKE yourselves!!!

• Dems are very disrespectful plus have zero self worth

• Looks like dems in GA.will have to come up with an alternate plan to steal elections!!

• Dems have no class. President Trump actually did. 

This reply was deleted.