Replies

• It's amazing how much power one party has compared to the other. Where did they get this kind of dictatorial power?

• All a huge farce

• Either the Judiciary gets on board with the legal right to evaluate election results given reasonable irregularities,

or be displayed as unfit to judge as the situation unravels in other states, and do it anyway.

The People will not suffer corrupt elections. It tempts them to withdraw consent to be governed.

• This is why liberal judges should be tarred and feathered!

• Of course they lie. After all, demoncrats are essentially communists, and lying is what communists do best. They'll do anything to gain and hold onto more and more power till this country is annihilated.  - and beyond.

• What about the complaints from the Republican that the election was fixed and the audit needs to be done.  The demo. are trying to cover up fraud and the loss of power if the audit is done.  

• The only reason to squeal about a audit is your afraid something will be found. If everything was conducted by the rules should not be a problem. Yes you will always find a few dummies that think they won't get caught, but that is not what you are looking for. It is a case of enough fraud to change the results. That my friend is a different ball game.

• We need to organize and be there for a protest!  I wrote Rand Paul this morning about it.  We need the truth to come out!  It is easy to write these emails, but if we want to make some noise we need to protest!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Go to the top page pull down "About Us" click it and read the disclaimer midway down.

Mind you, I do not resist any of the writings content as improper.

• All I am asking for, is front row seats.Off with their heads: France brings back the guillotine ...

This reply was deleted.