ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Remember DemocRats Are The EvilIn America! 

• I listened to the audio of this incident, and was impressed how this was handled by the attending officers and Mr. Brooks, but after trying to cuff Mr. Brooks, who failed a breathilizer test, he (Mr. Brooks) ramped up the altercation by fighting the officers, he stole one of the officers tasers. It is visable in the video of this incident Mr. Brooks turned to fire something, most likely the taser. The charges against the officers are a travesty. It was not the officer who ramped up this incident it was Mr. Brooks and only Mr. Brooks, and this DA is pandering to the emotions roiling this country currently. I

• Let's see, say he did manage to connect the taser to the uncoming polieman, stunned him, took the cop's gun and shot the cop. It would have been a different outcome, all we would hear from the America hating media would be crickets, never the less, the policeman would be dead with just a page 50 article about another policeman dying in the line of duty for a uncaring public.

• The test is whether the policeman (or any citizen) reasonably believes that he is in imminent danger of death or seriouis physical danger. In most polie-involved situations that is a decision the officer must make in the heat of the moment and cannot be logically reviewed by armchair critics.

•  https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/dpkzaa/cops-kill-america-black-l...  explains when police are justified in shooting in Atlanta  also says videos should not be the main source of evidence.

When Cops Can Legally Shoot People
    A law professor explains the sometimes tricky rules that govern when a police officer using lethal force is technically justified under the law.
  • This Guy Is A Commie DemocRat Stooge! 

• we are living in time where wrong is right and right is wrong.

• When you attack the police, you attack me. I stand with the police. Give me a police state! I got nothing to hide. I support a strong police that stands behind our president no matter what just like any real American patriot does.

• It seems as though some of these public officials must think that nobody is paying attention to what they say or they must be so dumb that they forget what they said the week before. Most of my money is on the latter.

• This video says it all.   Dismiss the charges against the officer who was defending himself against what is a "deadly weapon" under Georgia law.

This reply was deleted.