ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No, Banna Republic leaders are more genuine... they don't attempt to tell their electorate that it is raining, while they are pissing on them.  One expects this kind of subterfuge and fraud in a Banna Republic not in America.

• Is it possible to re-do the entire election?????  All in person, no machines - and have the Democrat party pay for it???  This is the most horrible mess I have ever seen in my 80 years.

• No, the Election can not be redone Constitutionally... it would take an Amendment to the US Constitution. What should be done is for the courts to throw out the electors in States where fraud is proven... all of the electors... unless it can be demonstrated that either one or the other parties were not involved in the fraud... then all the electors should be awarded to the party with clean hands.

If neither party has 270 electoral votes after all the election challenges are adjudicated and settled... the Election will devolve to the House of Representatives where each state's delegation gets ONE VOTE for President, with 26 Votes determining who is the next President.  

The GOP controls 24 States legislatures and governors... and the Democrats control 15 states legislatures and governors... with 11 states split.   The GOP need only secure 2 State's votes and retain those of the 24 States with bot the legislature and governors in the GOP column.  The advantage goes to Pres. Trump if the vote devolves to the House per the US Constitution's 12th Amendment... 

• Info correct as usual. Pray daily that the Lord intervines.

• Well said, Ronald - with much clarity.

This reply was deleted.